Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's over if you didn't have a Girlfriend in Kindergarten.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
I literally remember this black kid got in my face and told me to stop staring at his gf (never did) back in kindergarten and literally remember seeing a dozen couples. It's literally over if u didn't bag a girl in kindergarten at age 7.

Last edited:
Of course how foids react to you will be clear from an early age

I did grab some Muslim girls punani

First kids from my class who started dating were two 13yo girls dating older boys.

Of course the nigger does that.

I did grab some Muslim girls punani
KidChads.is :chad:

For real though, all the stories about how "kids touch each other's parts" really make me sad :fuk:
It never began for us trucels :feelsrope:

Imagine getting rejected by a girl in kindergarten even after you selflessly brought her some ice cream when she was grounded and instead she hooks up with a guy just because he's royalty.

I was bullied by a girl in kindergarten:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I literally remember this black kid got in my face and told me to stop staring at his gf (never did) back in kindergarten

I remember walking behind a building and giving my lunch and cookies to other children in kindergarten.

When I was 4 I hated foids and used to always bully any I knew. I think I held hands with one once though :chad:

This is kind of bait thread you know, its ok to not have gf @ 7.

you were never meant to make it if the girls were going "ewwwwwwww" when someone said "what about x?"

i had a noodle gf in kindergarten, my life was downhill from that point