Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel its over if you arent 15 yo prettyboy slayer

umbrfeio2

umbrfeio2

JBpilled
-
you ll never take the virginity of a 12 yo girl

damn man im starting to see a pattern

why even to live

You can still take the virginity of a 12 year old but then you'll end up in prison and get BBC raped up the ass

Life isn't worth living if you aren't a high-T masculine 6'7 man. Prettyboys aren't worth that much. At least in my opinion.

Life isn't worth living if you aren't a high-T masculine 6'7 man. Prettyboys aren't worth that much. At least in my opinion.
Believe me they are at least where I live if I had knajjds face I would drown in fucking pussy but I am manlet + acne on face so fuck it.

Believe me they are at least where I live if I had knajjds face I would drown in fucking pussy but I am manlet + acne on face so fuck it.

Acne and height wouldn't matter as much if you had an 8+ prettyboy face, mate. Don't cope, you never even had a chance to begin with.

By the way, what's your height?

im looking younger than 15 tbh

men hit the wall at 15 :feelsrope:

Acne and height wouldn't matter as much if you had an 8+ prettyboy face, mate. Don't cope, you never even had a chance to begin with.

By the way, what's your height?
Five foot fucking two. If I was a little taller and had a better face I wouldnt be here now tbh. Manletism sucks.

Five foot fucking two. If I was a little taller and had a better face I wouldnt be here now tbh. Manletism sucks.

I guess you can just forget about having a relationship with that height. In some parts of the world, such as America, the avg height is 5'9.
Screenshot 2019 09 04 16 53 25

All rope. Genoside this planet :feelshaha: :feelstrash:

They just keep getting younger, don't they?

I guess you can just forget about having a relationship with that height. In some parts of the world, such as America, the avg height is 5'9. View attachment 146957
HAHAHAHA YOU THINK THATS BAD AVERAGE HEIGHT IN MY COUNTRY IS 6 FOOT 0

You can still take the virginity of a 12 year old but then you'll end up in prison and get BBC raped up the ass

JFL if you think you can even find a 12 year old virgin these days.