Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's over if you are not a tall white guy.

Robinxyz

Robinxyz

Banned
-
I saw this guy with a brown girl today at campus. I won't say anything more than this. " just go to brazil,bro.. women will be all over your brown/nigger dick".
Y990PbZ.jpg
NXFFTAf.jpg

It's fucking over, his face wasn't even good-looking. He had lots of pimples and just bad skin in general. The white theory can't be denied, anymore. I live in a country that is not even considered western or white by some people, and yet brown women find a way to locate a tall white guy.

Last edited:
Where's the blonde guy.

Thank god for at least not being one of the phagg0ts that think that you only have to be white to get ass.

The bar is very low if you're a white guy.

Ahh yes jbw rules all over the world, JBW theory is the strongest because it works in every country,continent, etc

This is just more proof of the innate cruelty of ethnic women. It's an injustice and a crime how they betray their own race.

Last edited:
Ahh yes jbw rules all over the world, JBW theory is the strongest because it works in every country,continent, etc
Yo T, weren't you gonna send me selfies brah :/

just be tall is a suicidefuel for me

it never began

damn those shoulders are suicide tier. But it doesn't matter for him bec/ tall white

damn those shoulders are suicide tier. But it doesn't matter for him bec/ tall white
Shit like that makes you question your own existence. We waited billions of years to be born just to be told that we are inadequate as people. This guy probably fucks that bitch everyday, she sucks his dick etc.. while I have to be here in my room all alone. And I'm going to spend my weekend alone and the next and the nex.... untill I die.

Shit like that makes you question your own existence. We waited billions of years to be born just to be told that we are inadequate as people. This guy probably fucks that bitch everyday, she sucks his dick etc.. while I have to be here in my room all alone. And I'm going to spend my weekend alone and the next and the nex.... untill I die.
1519392921990.jpg

Então por favor me explique o porquê de eu ver todo dia um monte de negão transante.

Então por favor me explique o porquê de eu ver todo dia um monte de negão transante.
Tire uma foto e me mostre. Transar com gorda e mulher feia não conta.

Are you a nig, OP? Whites are the majority in brazilian unis, though.
"Transar com gorda e mulher feia não conta"
Are you a volcel then?

Last edited:
i see it all the time at my uni, the curry girls are ditching their own men to go with tall white guys

Are you a nig, OP? Whites are the majority in brazilian unis, though.
"Transar com gorda e mulher feia não conta"
Are you a volcel then?
I'm brown. Fat and ugly women don't want me either.