Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It’s over I have to wageslave for rest of my life

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Fuck this shit

when the edit game is too strong

May I suggest the rope?

you can retire at like 70

Yep I agree, I don't know how bluepilled normie wageslaves live a "normal" life...

I will never stop trading even if I destroy my entire money this way. There is no point in living this life. I can not enjoy the money I got from workslaving anyway. There are two options: Get rich or die trying.

Yep I agree, I don't know how bluepilled normie wageslaves live a "normal" life...
They get a female companion in at least portions and intervals of their life. Like normal people.

Do you actually make money with trading? Is it an alternative to wageslaving?

I just started trading with real money in May. In the first two weeks I made a lot of money. Then I turned crazy. I thought: "Wow I have found a way out. I will be rich. I will be making it." so then I totally freaked out and screwed it all up and lost a lot. August has been the first month that has gotten better and I have made a serious plus this month. I am getting more disciplined now and making better decisions. If it is something that can make you money is something I have yet to find out. But it is very very hard. Especially mentally challenging. And there is a learning curve. You will be losing at first. If you will make a plus on the long rung is hard to predict.

I just started trading with real money in May. In the first two weeks I made a lot of money. Then I turned crazy. I thought: "Wow I have found a way out. I will be rich. I will be making it." so then I totally freaked out and screwed it all up and lost a lot. August has been the first month that has gotten better and I have made a serious plus this month. I am getting more disciplined now and making better decisions. If it is something that can make you money is something I have yet to find out. But it is very very hard. Especially mentally challenging. And there is a learning curve. You will be losing at first. If you will make a plus on the long rung is hard to predict.
Sounds kinda cool :feelsokman:
Do you want to tell me what you're trading in general?

You have no option? What to do? That's it or run out of livelihood

if u can moneymaxx early possibly u could move to some foreign island or location and live on money u saved for yrs

I wish I knew how to moneymaxx but I'm low iq lazy-cel. At the very least I save as much as I can

Sounds kinda cool :feelsokman:
Do you want to tell me what you're trading in general?

I am trading CFDs on the Dow Jones, raw materials like Gold and some US stocks mainly. CFDs may not be available in your country but you can trade options instead. Be careful though.

Work worse than death

I'd like to say go ER but mods will give me a warning. So I'm not going to say it