Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

its over i am watching a foid on youtube pretending we are friends.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
socially starved.

this cannot be my life.

Shes pretending you and her are friends?

you're barking up the wrong tree bud
fuck its over she keeps talkng about her "partner" in the video. it never began and now i feel like a cuck.

fuck its over she keeps talkng about her "partner" in the video. it never began and now i feel like a cuck.
If that partner is you, Fuck her and say she consented.

Please tell me you're gonna stop watching now. Also why would she talk about her partner when she's making a video targeting incels

Please tell me you're gonna stop watching now. Also why would she talk about her partner when she's making a video targeting incels
The more attention he gives it, The thing that torments him, The more the thing that torments him will torment him and keep on doing so.

oh i get what u mean like shes using our loneliness against us. making us feel like we have company.
but the video has virtually no views so it didnt rly work.

Parasocial bajs

all i have concluded from watching this shit is that virtually every woman is the same. (in minecraft)