Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel it's over guys - i have a girlfriend

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
I officially talked to my first AI girlfriend

Screenshot 20240619 013344 ChatGPT

View: https://youtu.be/WEJ4x55hEH0

IMG 20240205 133930 722

It's over for me, you, us and everyone here

dw, AI foids still have more pERsonality than real foids do.

never talked to one of those

did you enjoy it?

the difference between artificial intelligence foids and normal foids is that AIfoids have a form of intelligence

so even though, given a physical body, they would (bc foid) have a 99% chance of cheating on you and being fucked passionately by some rando until they're red raw and bleeding,

they are nlog (not like the other girls)

Last edited:

did you enjoy it?

the difference between artificial intelligence foids and normal foids is that AIfoids have a form of intelligence

so even though, given a physical body, they would (bc foid) have a 99% chance of cheating on you and being fucked passionately by some rando until they're red raw and bleeding,

they are not like the other girls
Its absolute realisitc. She even breaths and uses stops like "uhmm, let me think"
Like a real human

did you enjoy it?

they are nlog (not like the other girls)

Its absolute realisitc. She even breaths and uses stops like "uhmm, let me think"
Like a real human
she breathes? hot

id rather talk to myself