Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel It's over for Wall_Streetcels

MRA = numales

What's a numale?
I was only linking the Reddit thread as the original story is from (((Bloomberg))) and has a paywall.
No more dinners with female colleagues. Don’t sit next to them on flights. Book hotel rooms on different floors. Avoid one-on-one meetings.

In fact, as a wealth adviser put it, just hiring a woman these days is “an unknown risk.” What if she took something he said the wrong way?

Across Wall Street, men are adopting controversial strategies for the #MeToo era and, in the process, making life even harder for women.
For obvious reasons, few will talk openly about the issue. Privately, though, many of the men interviewed acknowledged they’re channeling Pence, saying how uneasy they are about being alone with female colleagues, particularly youthful or attractive ones, fearful of the rumor mill or of, as one put it, the potential liability.
A manager in infrastructure investing said he won’t meet with female employees in rooms without windows anymore; he also keeps his distance in elevators. A late-40-something in private equity said he has a new rule, established on the advice of his wife, an attorney: no business dinner with a woman 35 or younger.
The changes can be subtle but insidious, with a woman, say, excluded from casual after-work drinks, leaving male colleagues to bond, or having what should be a private meeting with a boss with the door left wide open.
‘Not That Hard’
On Wall Street as elsewhere, reactions to #MeToo can smack of paranoia, particularly given the industry’s history of protecting its biggest revenue generators.

“Some men have voiced concerns to me that a false accusation is what they fear,” said Zweig, the lawyer. “These men fear what they cannot control.”

Last edited:
Over for jews
Only beta male Jews, not the Jewish cunts that promote this shit.
Google "Carlyle Jansen dildo teacher" and the nose knows what she teaches to Canadian students.

“If men avoid working or traveling with women alone, or stop mentoring women for fear of being accused of sexual harassment,” he said, “those men are going to back out of a sexual harassment complaint and right into a sex discrimination complaint.”

I laughed at that IRL. Holy shit. You literally can't win. They're gonna sue you either way.

- Spend time with women - get sued for sexual harrassment.
- Avoid women - get sued for sex discrimination.

Hahaha this is so ridiculous it's become comical. The world is a joke.

Also I love the last line:

Men have to step up, she said, and “not let fear be a barrier.”

Everything is always men's fault. Men need to "man up" and marry that single mother. Men need to "man up" and hire that woman that's going to destroy their career with a false accusation. This is a problem women have created with their witch hunts and they take no responsibility like everything in life.

Last edited:
What's a numale?
Nu-male (n.)
(n(y)o͞o māl)

Nu-males are men (with "men" being used as loosely as possible) lacking self-respect who are completely devoid of any masculinity and will jump at any moment to defend women online for feminist brownie points while falsely believing that in return, they'll receive sexual favors. They're a step above "Nice Guys" in terms of how beta they are.

Nu-males are almost exclusively white (although some exceptions exist), ultra liberal, hipsters, wear some form of thick framed glasses with a matching obnoxious beard, submissive but outspoken (only online), harbor any form of self-hatred (white guilt, male guilt, etc.), either are thin as a twig or are overweight and very active on social media. They're often pseudo-intellectuals and will opt to blocking as their form of arguing online to any opposing opinions or valid criticism in order to protect their fragile egos.

Wimpy, submissive, and between 20-30 years old, nu males are recognizable by their signature beard and/or glasses. They are often found on twitter complaining about the latest social injustice, or donating to their favorite female indie game developer on Patreon. Outside of twitter they are often found doting over women with dyed haired and facial piercings.

I. E. the cuck who thought your latest tweet was really problematic.

Attachments

• cukkkck.png
    cukkkck.png
    98.4 KB · Views: 85
  • lu37fc60qqm01.jpg
    lu37fc60qqm01.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 72
  • u6i5brdhy2b11.jpg
    u6i5brdhy2b11.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 93
@RAGE: Men are forced into legal troubles no matter what.
@Ritalin: Thanks. MRAs do appear to be very passive towards women, and AVFM turned into shit after Paul Elam allowed female "MRA" moderators on the website.

I really was thinking that for a good looking white women working on Wall Street was the best way to get rich (no obvs not by working in STEM or finance). Those places basically only hire hot white chicks preferably East Coast women. Best way to get rich is to get a job, make a false (but credible) allegation towards a higher-up, and threaten to sue...then just sit back and wait for the $$$$$ settlement.

AVFM turned into shit after Paul Elam allowed female "MRA" moderators on the website.
That's pathetic.
The MRM got co-opted by femoids hard.

Many of them working at wall street have above average IQs, its no surprise they're following proper risk assessment strategy when around roasties.