Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel its over for us

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
from the ratings this whore gave these average to chad men, that would definitely make me a 0/10 or 1/10 at best. Just ldar guys its fucking over, we will be lonely 4eva

she 4.5/10 in herself so

that's how you're being judged you once you're past teen love and out of education

She rated most of them fairly appearanace-wise though.

She's just a basic dumb cunt who was born with unearned privilege and is rubbing it in everyone's face. That's nothing to admire, and not "blackpilled." Only men can be blackpilled. This bitch is almost as annoying as that noodlewhore in the "Incel Vs Chad, Competition Be Good An Sheeit (For Me)" video.

Seriously, if you're looking for the magical NAWALT unicorn, try finding a woman who acknowledges her privilege and feels guilty about it in the same way that white libtards feel guilty about being white.

She ugly herself, what a kūrva

First off, this video and narrator was cringe and watching them speed date was cringe. Is this really what normies talk about on dates?!

All those guys mog me, even the short asian had a better face than me even though I’m taller. Notice how even the guy that got a 6 “was not her type” aka too ugly for her.

The three guys she liked got 7’s and 8’s. Then when it moved on to the personality part, most of the guys got rated almost the same as their appearance, besides the guy that got a 2 for personality and a 7 in looks. She gave the short asian a good personality rating, but we know for a fact that she ain’t going on a date with him...the guy that got 8 in looks and personality is probably the one she’s dating, if any.

Also notice she said she’s never dated an asian man before, another brutal blackpill for ricecels. She’s a 4.5 or 5 at best, but she will have a Chadlite still.

she overrated most of them lol

and just post the original video next time the commentary was annoying

First off, this video and narrator was cringe and watching them speed date was cringe. Is this really what normies talk about on dates?!

All those guys mog me, even the short asian had a better face than me even though I’m taller. Notice how even the guy that got a 6 “was not her type” aka too ugly for her.

The three guys she liked got 7’s and 8’s. Then when it moved on to the personality part, most of the guys got rated almost the same as their appearance, besides the guy that got a 2 for personality and a 7 in looks. She gave the short asian a good personality rating, but we know for a fact that she ain’t going on a date with him...the guy that got 8 in looks and personality is probably the one she’s dating, if any.

Also notice she said she’s never dated an asian man before, another brutal blackpill for ricecels. She’s a 4.5 or 5 at best, but she will have a Chadlite still.
From what I've seen of your face, you look better than that Asian guy.
She also ended up dating the fat white guy wearing glasses. Lifefuel for whites.

From what I've seen of your face, you look better than that Asian guy.
She also ended up dating the fat white guy wearing glasses. Lifefuel for whites.
The one that asked for her credit score? Maybe being a hipster piece of shit really is legit :feelsohh: None of those guys were really attractive though. I think the fat guy on the far left had the best face, just needs to lose weight.

My face is covered in pockmarks and boils bro, lmao. My eye area isn’t too bad, but I have a big ass nose, thick lips and a chubby baby like face. I have pictures of me when I was super fit and I still had a pear shaped head with chubby chin lmao.

that's how you're being judged you once you're past teen love and out of education
Cope if you think foids will squeeze out 1 of her sum total of 3 brain cells to grant you a privilege to be judged by a "Goddess" like her

The one that asked for her credit score? Maybe being a hipster piece of shit really is legit :feelsohh: None of those guys were really attractive though. I think the fat guy on the far left had the best face, just needs to lose weight.

My face is covered in pockmarks and boils bro, lmao. My eye area isn’t too bad, but I have a big ass nose, thick lips and a chubby baby like face. I have pictures of me when I was super fit and I still had a pear shaped head with chubby chin lmao.
I think the Philiphino guy was the most attractive.
I know, but acne doesn't matter as much as your bones do. Even if your face is kinda chubby, it only makes you look more youthful. I think you underestimate yourself bro.

The LeafyIsHere wannabe was trying way too hard to jestermax. None of it was funny and I just kept waiting for him to shut up and get to the next clip. Also, on the personality part, he kept commenting on how the guys got high ratings just for saying one or two things. Obviously the conversations were longer and edited down for a short video, and he was too low IQ to figure that out.

At least the girl gave a fair warning at 10:24 that she likes to cuck.

Seriously, if you're looking for the magical NAWALT unicorn, try finding a woman who acknowledges her privilege and feels guilty about it in the same way that white libtards feel guilty about being white

I think the Philiphino guy was the most attractive.
I know, but acne doesn't matter as much as your bones do. Even if your face is kinda chubby, it only makes you look more youthful. I think you underestimate yourself bro.
Thanks bro, I’m saving up money to get the surgeries I need for my skin. After that I’m gymceling after because right now it’s too painful to do much, lifting my arms is painful right now. :forcedsmile:

After that, I’m going to try my best to ascend, even if I have to go to SEA.