Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Its ovER for us NotificationCels!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moustachcel

Moustachcel

Banned
-
Screenshot 20180929 121824 Chrome
Tenor

It's because the mods changed it so you only get a notification when you make a good post. It's over for you bro, sorry.

I give you one, you give one back!

lets excahnge notifications

I'm really surprised they didn't ban you for yesterday tbh.
Tbh, my warning level's already at 30% jfl. Maybe they didn't like the irony in banning a user for a thread honoring a banned user

Tbh, my warning level's already at 30% jfl. Maybe they didn't like the irony in banning a user for a thread honoring a banned user

Honestly, I don't even know what that means. Is there a place to look up how the warning/banning system works? I think that I haven't ever been warned but then again it's apparantly possible to get a warning without a message..

Honestly, I don't even know what that means. Is there a place to look up how the warning/banning system works? I think that I haven't ever been warned but then again it's apparantly possible to get a warning without a message..
I'm not really sure. I just go by the messages they send me, but if that's true then I don't know what my percentage is. You could always ask a mod you're close with I guess.

pls reply 2 me i want ur notificashunssss :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

At least it's not notification count bragging, +1 for op

Status
Not open for further replies.