Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News It’s over for us burgercels: Selective service tweets about a potential draft!

METALMILITA88

METALMILITA88

King Of The Confederacy
★★★★★

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/SSS_gov/status/1506677659182551040

Tell the nasty kinky vile ZOG that if I am drafted to fight a fake Jewish war I will take the gun and go ER against my fellow soldiers (in postal 2).

Thoughts @Sneir @TheDarkEnigma @Mentally lost cel @WizardofSoda @ethniccel1 @Broly @proudweeb @TheProphetMuscle @IncelKing @

Just choose an illness that eliminates you from service. Start going to the doctors now about it so as to leave a long history and paper trail and learn to fake the symptoms very well. When the time comes that illness will be your excuse not to do anything:feelskek:

Just choose an illness that eliminates you from service. Start going to the doctors now about it so as to leave a long history and paper trail and learn to fake the symptoms very well. When the time comes that illness will be your excuse not to do anything:feelskek:
I think even a minor mental illness like ADHD will have the military turn you away under normal circumstances if a draft happens I’m not sure. I’m also 40 pounds overweight so that also excludes me.

oh hell nah I'm not dying for some kike rump state so sleepy joe's son can extort millions from gas companys there. No Russian ever called me incel

also ratio'd

I'm leaving the country.

they're retarded if they think anyone will show up to the draft :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Luckily for me, I am mildly crippled and have flat feet. I will get to sit back as Chad goes kapoot.

I thought you were already in Canada
I'm not "Canadian", I just enjoy bashing the place.

But, that's where every American defector went when they were being drafted to Vietnam.

I think even a minor mental illness like ADHD will have the military turn you away under normal circumstances if a draft happens I’m not sure. I’m also 40 pounds overweight so that also excludes me.
yeah. you gotta do what you can. Anything not to go and fight

Oh, is that the plan? Die in war or do whatever menial job they'll assign to you?

Last edited:
Why TF would I fight for a country where im incel? Lol

I'm not "Canadian", I just enjoy bashing the place.

But, that's where every American defector went when they were being drafted to Vietnam.
ted nugent dodged the vietnam draft by not showering for weeks and shitting himself :feelskek::feelskek: I think most of the inkwels have this covered very well :feelskek:

I would shoot anyone who looks better than me, including my fellow soldiers.

Imagine actually wanting to fight for a society that only values females and neglects men.

I ask myself the same question sometimes
Did you have an actual role in combat or was it logistics? Atleast you should have good retirement and healthcare paid for if you didn’t get dishonorably discharged.

Did you have an actual role in combat or was it logistics? Atleast you should have good retirement and healthcare paid for if you didn’t get dishonorably discharged.
No way did I do anywhere close to 20 years(retirement):feelshaha:. I didnt serve in a combat role, but the best thing (((they))) did for me was unfuck my ungodly myopia at taxpayers expense:feelsokman:

If these whores will equip me I will repeat utoya (in video game)
I will recreate Mandalay Bay (in GTA vice city)

imagine getting your limbs blown off while girls laugh at you and would never even touch you
imagine the smug look on a toilet's face as she laughs at incels killing eachother to please their rich government masters
imagine the inner thoughts of a girl who virtue signals about war vets being heros, but spent her time in the war running away and whoring herself on tinder
imagine fighting and DYING for this guy
imagine the amount of PTSD you will have, the significantly higher homeless rates you will have, and how little you will get out of it
imagine valuing a war metal and thinking this good-cuck award is worth anything
imagine the smug shitposting of feminists as they talk in forums how more men need to die
imagine fighting for the same people who lambast you for being a incel and tell you that you're not entitled to anything
imagine unironically falling for the shaming tactics of people who want you to die in war; the same people who mock you for being a incel loser

there are virgin incels in ukraine, right now, who have their limbs blown off and are dying and having their toes frozen off in frotbite, while their same age female counterpart is living it up in poland, taking drugs, fucking rich chads, and virtue signalling about the war

people who run away from the war are heros, and so are fraggers. you shouldnt be forced to kill if you dont want to. they are not entitled to your life, but they sure act like it

this is LITERALLY the president of ukraine. some sources say he's worth in the hundreds of millions, if not over a billion. and this is the guy saying "they will have to kill us all if they want this land"

IMAGINE fighting for the profits and lands of elite men

I would rather commit suicide than fight for this cucked country

I would rather commit suicide than fight for this cucked country
Consult ISIS about crafting a suicide bomb so you can take normscum with you (in battlefield 4)

Lol, no.

Imagine going to war and not even wanting to be there to kill another guy that does not want to be there. For some senile kikes in an office.

jfl at those concerned parents in the comments. I hope they all get sent to the battlefield one day.

I hope there is a draft, I'm a cripple so I'd get to stay at home and hopefully lose my virginity while all the chads are out dying to protect hunter biden's investments in an east euro country nobody cares about.

I'll say I'm paranoid and I think everyone is out to get me, oh wait . . .

I would literally kill myself to avoid a draft.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back