Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It's over for Trannies

Crorona - 3%
Being Trans - 40%
Based Doctors.

Life saving surgeries jfl

where is my life saving jaw surgery?

one day all this fag shit will go too far and normies will stop accepting it.

:feelswhere: I'm searching for evidence that trannies are people. Anyone help me out?

We need trannies, they are socially useful.

south-park-strong-woman-competition.jpg

Last edited:

Almost worth getting your cock chopped off for :feelshaha:

Trannies have free license to beat up foids but if a foid beats you up and you hit her back in self defense you go to jail JFL

vice.com

JFL, retarded SJW bullshit as usual from them. "Coronavirus spreads throughout the world, trannies hardest hit, boo hoo. How dare those uppity cisgendered people think they're entitled to medical care for their coronavirus infections when trannies need those hospital beds for their ego-boosting surgeries?"

It would be awesome to watch a shitty action movie about trannies fighting real women to the death to get the surgery to cut their dick off. I would call the movie 'RED TIDE'

cope

Normies are retarded cattle who will hoard toilet paper solely for the reason that they see other people hoarding toilet paper. These are the people you are expecting will think and act for themselves instead of following whatever the status quo is.

Last edited:
It would e nice to see just one article about how ugly guys get fucked over. If I get coronavirus the female nurse will deny me care so she can help a woman or an old person.

The sad thing is that coronavirus actually is sexist (against men) and racist (against Asians), since males and Asians tend to develop more severe symptoms if we catch the virus. But this shitty, hypocritical, discriminatory society doesn't care about men or Asians, so we won't get any crybaby sympathy articles in Vice or Buzzfeed or HuffingGlue Post (which are all pretty much the same thing; all those judeo-bolshevik fake news sites are clones of one another). Meanwhile, trannies get their faggot dicks sucked by these kike media outlets despite not having to go through any real suffering.

The funny thing is the guy was a BJJ champion from Brasil who won males tourney and now he is beating up females lol

Trannies are disgusting

I hope trannies get coronavirus