Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's over for top5cels

• Thread starter Deleted member 2119
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2119

Banned
-
20180310 154728

What am I doing with my life?

it never began for you guys

Incels.me is now an anime.

That's I failed most of my classes
2 of them are doable without studying so I won't worry too much about them. I am looking forward to my holidays where I can just relax

What about number 1?

Lol @RREEEEEEEEE surpassing everybody

I'll be there in a matter of days. You might look at my post count and think, "impossible". But I think you're gonna be very surprised very soon

I'll be there in a matter of days. You might look at my post count and think, "impossible". But I think you're gonna be very surprised very soon
giphy.gif

Alright

I am not a neet so it is easy to surpass me imo

i will make it some day

I believe in you

I hope so

I don't think there is a single user that can beat your post count unless Gambler is unbanned

Even Gambler couldn't do it. Kointo is just too far ahead at this point

Even Gambler couldn't do it. Kointo is just too far ahead at this point
I believe Gambler can do anything at this point. The amount of shitposting he did when he was active is pretty much unmatched

I'm gonna catch up

This is only doable as a neetcel
Which is what I am. I dropped out 4 times out of college. However every now and then I do babysit two little boys. One of them is turning 2 at the end of this month.

i fucking lost my status, you took over my position. its over

I bet I would've had 2x more posts than Kointo if I continued to post like I did my first month on incels luuuuuul

I bet I would've had 2x more posts than Kointo if I continued to post like I did my first month on incels luuuuuul
cope, we can all say this but did we do it? NOPE