Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Its over for this forum

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Oncee they shut down incels.is its over, truly no other domain where we can go

This is our last stand

Again, its over

About time honestly, this place has been around too long and is just slowly declining in quality. It's time to kill it.

About time honestly, this place has been around too long and is just slowly declining in quality. It's time to kill it.

This place is so bad it cannot further decline in quality ,it can only get better

Alas at this rate we wont be there to wintess it

Way too many angsty teenage trolls posting garbage to try to get featured on IncelTear. The good posters have mostly been banned or no longer post.

It was .is before I’m pretty sure

Damn, what bitches with sand in their vaginas are trying to get this forum shut down this time?

You literally have 30 posts

Damn, what bitches with sand in their vaginas are trying to get this forum shut down this time?
probably some oppurtunistic assholes are trying to blame us for that retard who murdered 6 asian women (and also two white people but nobody cares).

probably some oppurtunistic assholes are trying to blame us for that retard who murdered 6 asian women
tbh that's what i was thinking, the timing etc

We should all aggregate to .win if this site shuts down in future.

IWH banned, .co shut down, we just can't have a place for ourselves. Even muslims get more freedom despite being the religion with themost terrorist groups in the world. We are not even an organization for fucks sake

probably some oppurtunistic assholes are trying to blame us for that retard who murdered 6 asian women (and also two white people but nobody cares).
Sounds about right, this entire nation revolves around absurd sensationalism.

Oncee they shut down incels.is its over, truly no other domain where we can go

This is our last stand

Again, its over

IWH banned, .co shut down, we just can't have a place for ourselves. Even muslims get more freedom despite being the religion with themost terrorist groups in the world. We are not even an organization for fucks sake
Brutal, next few days and weeks will be interesting

theres .onion but of course they need to spy and send data to government agencies

It's probably close to being over. Goodbye, friends, trust Jesus, big things are coming. This clown world will burn, don't be here when it happens.

To be honest I'm getting very bored of this shit anyway. The Internet in general is no longer fun. I need my real life to improve. But it will never. So maybe the only option left is to rope.

It's probably close to being over. Goodbye, friends, trust Jesus, big things are coming. This clown world will burn, don't be here when it happens.
Based and Christpilled. God will one day make humanity pay for their degeneracy and crimes against nature with fire and brimstone.
To be honest I'm getting very bored of this shit anyway. The Internet in general is no longer fun. I need my real life to improve. But it will never. So maybe the only option left is to rope.
The future is very bleak, this clown world will only accelerate and decay. The rope is the only way out, indeed my friend! I’m expecting a race war or a civil war in the near future, or maybe a 1984-esque dystopia ( as if we’re not already living in one).

I respect you brocel but this whole trust jesus thing seems like a giant fucking cope.

Chinese domain registrars are an option, the Daily Stormer uses .SU

Incels.SU is based.

Incels Soviet Union.

I hope we can keep going, but if not, it was an honor to post with you guys and we'll see each other on the other side. God bless you all.

Enough is enough. It's time to turn to Eritrea.

incels.er

tbh watching most of the old members, including those I interacted with ghost their accounts to oblivion already made me sad enough, this is just the icing on the cake as there is no other place to go.
There can be literally 10 min. long spans everytime somebody makes a new reply on fucking offtopic lol, it used to be way more active and fun before.

79ke.gif

aren't there several backup domains? Would be a mixed bag for me. I spend too much time browsing this shit anyhow

Way too many angsty teenage trolls posting garbage to try to get featured on IncelTear. The good posters have mostly been banned or no longer post.
I think that maybe people would post more (quality content) if they were not called "ooh you ad a gdaycel notgonna readd"

There's still .su no?

Why did they block incels.co?

neets.me

Actually a good Site to migrate towards , If this one goes down.

I've said in another thread to maybe look into Syrian, Libyan, Iranian, or Pakistani internet servers as backups, seriously.

Find the most anti United States nation that politically is anti global-homo and our digital cyber space is secured. We have some options.

And, because the United States government or institutions want us censored scrubbed off the internet in theory such a foreign nation would fight to keep us online as a gesture of one big giant fuck you to global-homo. I mean just imagine, a nation like North Korea hosting us fighting against internet censorship, it might be a stretch but it's possible given geopolitical tensions rising everywhere currently. Or, at the very least, find a hosting nation where internet cyber laws are not so stringent. That means looking into lesser known nations that are more isolated, independent, or closed off to the rest of the world where mainstream western political discourse doesn't infect them as much. Options people.

Last edited:
No one knows the exact day or hour, but we can calculate the season. May through September 2021 are extremely likely candidates.
Mushroom war

Attachments

• adventure-time-adventure-time-earth.gif
    adventure-time-adventure-time-earth.gif
    79.8 KB · Views: 2