Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It's over for the West if you let something like that live

billions must die

Average redditard

I mean I didn’t “let” it live I just don’t wanna go to prison
We should form a kind of ISIS that takes action against such garbage. I keep dreaming about us driving around in white jeeps with swastika flags and killing beheading that is SJW.

These people matter more to society then men do.

These people matter more to society then men do.
Even in my favored social order. Because in this case I wouldn't use men as fuel for power plants, but rather creatures like that.

Would take about 30 seconds for all of us to get shot/arrested
People in the Middle East don't mind dead or being taken prisoner either. They successfully fight against superpowers with rusty Ak 47s and improvised explosives. And they are even successful at it. We simply need a network

Last edited:
more man should go tranny and gay especially attractive ones

There's a logic to it. The fewer men fight for the limited number of women, the greater the chance for incels. But arithmetically there will still be too many chads and normies left to keep the women's penis carousel going. So it won't be of any use to us incels in the end

Last edited:
1. This would never happen

2. This would create an even more dysgenic society

3. Knowing how degenerate foids are I wouldn’t be surprised if they’d take troon chad over a sub-5

>trannies
>people
jfl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back