Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Its over for the people storming the capitol

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
The feds are on their asses

ErLzxszXEAIZrEj.jpg

ErPDf3ZXcAY3Xe1.jpg

These idiots are so fucking dumb. At least Antifa knows to cover their faces up before rioting. If I was going to riot I'd wear a motorcycle helmet and an ER mask like my avatar.

I'm rooting for civil war in the US but normies just aren't properly prepared to kick in some windows let alone conduct insurrection.

These idiots are so fucking dumb. At least Antifa knows to cover their faces up before rioting. If I was going to riot I'd wear a motorcycle helmet and an ER mask like my avatar.

I'm rooting for civil war in the US but normies just aren't properly prepared to kick in some windows let alone conduct insurrection.

Yea most of them will end up in prison.

They will get 1 year for breaking and entering and 25 years for not wearing a mask.

high IQ, They should have also targeted the (((fed))) if they wanted real change

basically the entire 'insurrection' was the cops opening doors telling people they could come inside and protest, then lying and saying they never invited them in...

with Antifa FBI assets flipping over trash cans and then legit patriots cleaning up after them because they respect the building

look at the black guy lol

It's been over for them, one guilty defendant roped.

Trump is not worth roping over

I feel sorry for that gullible nigger!
he probably didn't know what he was standing for unlike based niggers like me :feelshmm: