Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel its over for textcels

stretch-cel

stretch-cel

Worst Stretch Marks
★★★
texting in 2018 is like using myspace years after facebook came out. sending text messages with your phone is completely dead and and embarrassing. trying to get a girls "number" just shows your age and how out of the loop you are. nowadays its all about Instagram, snapchat, whatsapp, etc. i dont have any of these apps or any social media profiles whatsoever. i dont even know what whatsapp actually does but i always hear about it. i still try to text girls and it feels so embarrassing. they mostly ignore me or take forever to respond. if there is no way of seeing how many followers i have, how popular i am, or what my overall social status is, then they wont nothing to do with me. at 31, its too late for me to start getting into all these "young" generation tools/apps. even making phone calls is something that probably died in the 80s or 90s. nowadays if you arent using facetime or similar apps then its over.

the only good thing about texting is i can still send anonymous dick pics to foids that i know who dont know my number, but even then they dont respond lol. its beyond over for me :feelsrope:

Even if texting was good, you still couldn't get away with it if you're sub5

Lol boyo, you can find people on insta WhatsApp and facebook with the cellphone number.

low iq post

i literally had girls telling my chadfish to "text me"

just loooooooooooooool

I don't think it's that bad, but I agree that I feel socially excluded, because I don't use any social media besides Facebook (mostly for groups).
My old cheap smartphone (LG L5) couldn't even run such apps. I could buy a new one, but I don't need it. I do all my stuff on desktop (which is also becoming increasingly weird apparently) and if I had to buy a new phone, I'd consider getting an old-school dumbphone (like MyPhone Hammer, they're very durable), because I really only use it to call/text my parents occasionally and online banking. I'm concerned with privacy and smartphones restrict that (I don't use stuff like Facebook app, GPS etc. I've turned off as much tracking as possible; I use Opera Mini to access the web occasionally).

It all depends. Social media has become more important for roasties to find a new chad, but texting is still the number one communication tool for harlots.

nowadays its all about Instagram, snapchat, whatsapp, etc. i dont have any of these apps or any social media profiles whatsoever.

Agree. Not having even a FB account seems creepy nowadays. But having one that is empty, no pics of you having fun etc... and its also pathetic. I really didnt know what to do during college... now i dont have the problem. I just rot alone :feelsbadman:

Social media is a terrible disease to have infected mankind.

I refuse to get snapchat or kik or WhatsApp or anything.

I have Facebook. That's enough tbh

this is not true

billions of people use messangers, viber, whatsapp

texting is still big

I don't think it's that bad, but I agree that I feel socially excluded, because I don't use any social media besides Facebook (mostly for groups).
My old cheap smartphone (LG L5) couldn't even run such apps. I could buy a new one, but I don't need it. I do all my stuff on desktop (which is also becoming increasingly weird apparently) and if I had to buy a new phone, I'd consider getting an old-school dumbphone (like MyPhone Hammer, they're very durable), because I really only use it to call/text my parents occasionally and online banking. I'm concerned with privacy and smartphones restrict that (I don't use stuff like Facebook app, GPS etc. I've turned off as much tracking as possible; I use Opera Mini to access the web occasionally).

kek, i just built a new PC earlier this year. GTX 1080, 1TB SSD NVME, acer predator monitor ($1100), 4.7ghz i7 8700k processor, etc. I spent almost $3000 to build it and i would get looked at like a creep if anyone ever saw it. most people are happy with their shit ipad tablets and smartphones. no normies use PC's at all anymore, but i still prefer them to game on. i also still prefer old school phones and phones with QWERTY keypads. im totally out of the loop. Its over for PCcels.

If you have to text a girl, and not the reverse, then it's truly over.

Whatsapp is just a text messaging program with more functionality, you can see if someone has received a message and read it, whether they are online etc. You can make audio and video calls through it.

Snapchat and kik are the real youngster apps, I've no idea how the fuck to use those.

Social media is a terrible disease to have infected mankind.
It's turned the average normalfag NPC into a self centered one. They all think they're gods. Even the gross looking fat ones.

As a Chad you don't want to text that much. You call a girl, and she's always ready to be here for you, then you fuck her, then you throw her out of your home, simple as that.
Text still remains a popular way for femoids to get attention/validation from orbiters and cucks after being fucked by Chad.