Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's over for swarthycels

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Non-NT rights activist, spergcel, NT destroyer
★★★★★
I got dark nigger eyes instead of my mother's blue eyes. Are there any victims of the genetic lottery especially when it comes to hair and eye color ? It's over for swarthycels.

Ive come to accept my brown eyes. Although i still find blue and green eyes better for the most part, i believe brown has a place in the gene pool

Eye colour has no relevance in dating, Sure having blue eyes is better but 70-80 procent of people have brown eyes. You wouldn't get a gf just because your le eye colour

Eye colour has no relevance in dating, Sure having blue eyes is better but 70-80 procent of people have brown eyes. You wouldn't get a gf just because your le eye colour
cope. Living with brown/dark eyes is a death sentence. It's a life not worth living especially knowing that you could have had blue eyes because one of your parents have them. I hate myself and I hate this stupid ass genetic lottery

cope. Living with brown/dark eyes is a death sentence. It's a life not worth living especially knowing that you could have had blue eyes because one of your parents have them. I hate myself and I hate this stupid ass genetic lottery
My mom has blue eyes and my sister got them, I got my dads brown eyes, I literally do not care

My mom has blue eyes and my sister got them, I got my dads brown eyes, I literally do not care
first of all blue eyes will help you ascend because they are being fetishized by foids all the time. I've seen a high tier becky compliment a blue eyed person in front of me. No compliment for your eyes unless you have blue eyes. They are the most attractive. Dark nigger eyes and brown eyes are disgusting and people with them literally look soulless.

I have round eyes but theyre blue, Not sure what blue does difference if my eye area is weird af

blue eyes look really good tbh, green is also good tbh, anything beats poop eyes