Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's over for sub 8's on tinder and in real life

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
I made a fake tinder profile of a 5'2, 155lb roastie who cakes her face with makeup. You can tell her face is painted on trust me.

https://imgur.com/8wrvN3X

In 12 minutes she matched with like 60+ guys who were all above 6/10 because i was picky when swiping right. All these guys had good careers and their shit together.
What makes you think a roastie would pick a 4/10 incel who doesnt even have a job or doesnt even have his shit together or is a neetbux?

She literally matches with atleast 20 chads a day on tinder and 20 chadlites and rest 6/10 guys who all have good careers. There is no way she will pick anything below normie

First i did this experiment in las vegas and san franciso but there were too many giga chads all with good careers and I thought, that is not how good a average roastie has, so i changed the location to another city and this is more like it. The results were still pretty good. 50% of the guys messaged first, 25% of them waited a day to message and rest did not message or took longer than a day.

https://vimeo.com/249741011

EDIT **************

Roastie committing genocide against ugly men in 12 minutes on tinder. Only chads survives her wrath (This is how strict the vetting process is for guy, some girls are even stricter than this) - It's over? It never began boyo, it never began.

https://vimeo.com/249747125

Those videos are brutal. Its painful seeing how easy women have it and what your competition looks like.

Why do all guys try to have the same facial hair and hairstyle? It's so boring and generic

This was painful to watch

Holy fucking shit this is brutal

Most of the matches mog her in every way, shape, and form

Women are property. Their life is based on 18-25 years old. In this modern age, it is based on the likes and validation they get in social media.

Female youth is fleeting. Around 25, women are pressured to marry and have kids. Many of them succumb to peer pressure and become fat moms, but still retain the entitlement and hypergamy of their youth. Men retain their SMV until their mid 40s if they take care of themselves. Just be happy you're not a beta provider.

I was mogged by every single match. Someone pass me the fucking rope.

whogivesafucc said:
Holy fucking shit this is brutal

Most of the matches mog her in every way, shape, and form

This is the ultimate black pill, knowing how many chads/chadlites there are, and no matter what we do, we will never compete with them.

They look better than us, have more money than  us, more ambitious than us and there are literally 1000 of them. It's a brutal world

If you dont have the full package 
Looks
Money
Job
Carrier
Friends
Nt
Etc

You simplly cannot even enter the competition.
You arent even relevant. 

The only way to even be in the game.is to have some.crazy looks,or crazy money or international status.

Guys are just a pointless gender.

St.Tropez said:
If you dont have the full package 
Looks
Money
Job
Carrier
Friends
Nt
Etc

You simplly cannot even enter the competition.
You arent even relevant. 

The only way to even be in the game.is to have some.crazy looks,or crazy money or international status.

Guys are just a pointless gender.

Exactly, the real blackpill is knowing that looks were the minimum requirements. After that you have to compete with chads who are far richer and social then you and have more connections and friends than you

>Says it's over on Tinder and IRL

>Experiment only covers Tinder

When are you gonna stop shitposting?

Framecel222 said:

>girls on tinder only exist in online world.

Framecel222 said:

you think these guys only exist on tinder? These guys are real and you are competing with them in real life and on tinder, most millennials use tinder daily. Stop coping its over for you, just give up. 

go buy this 
https://www.amazon.ca/Bon-14-241-50-Feet-4-Inch-Diameter/dp/B0075PE9D2/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1515117748&sr=8-11&keywords=rope

St.Tropez said:
>girls on tinder only exist in online world.

lmao ikr, a lot of incels think girl/guys on tinder only exist on tinder. Just fuckin lol at these copers.

Bri8564 said:
Why do all guys try to have the same facial hair and hairstyle? It's so boring and generic

Scientific studies have found that a lot of women are also attracted to these type of faces. "Average" is "better." Please note that when I say "average" I mean guys who are relatively good-looking but quantitatively there are a sizable group of guys with that "average" type of face.

Throughout high school, I noticed this trend, that a lot of guys tend to have very similar looking faces, despite not being genetically related to each other. Surprise, surprise, they all had girlfriends.

Being a female is like living life in a different dimension. Someone here once said that if an incel lived a single day as a female we’d die from dopamine overdose.

Bri8564 said:

They are trying to fake the jawline, that beard style gives a illusion of a strong and angled jawline.

KyloRen said:
Scientific studies have found that a lot of women are also attracted to these type of faces. "Average" is "better." Please note that when I say "average" I mean guys who are relatively good-looking but quantitatively there are a sizable group of guys with that "average" type of face.

Throughout high school, I noticed this trend, that a lot of guys tend to have very similar looking faces, despite not being genetically related to each other. Surprise, surprise, they all had girlfriends.

Yes I have noticed this as well, brother. Femoids are very generic with generic tastes.

MayorOfKekville said:
Being a female is like living life in a different dimension. Someone here once said that if an incel lived a single day as a female we’d die from dopamine overdose.

Oh men if icels for instance felt the pure rush that females get from sex and enjoyment of being wanted and what not. And then if they would force to return to being incel. They would 100% just end it.

That's a Stacey, not a Roastie.

existentialhack said:
That's a Stacey, not a Roastie.

any roastie can become a stacy depnding on how good her makeup skills are.

I have seen 3/10 girl turn into 8/10 girls after make up.
Heck my sisters friend did her makeup and turned her into a  8/10 from a 3/10 curry whale.
Her face is painted

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
any roastie can become a stacy depnding on how good her makeup skills are.

I have seen 3/10 girl turn into 8/10 girls after make up.
Heck my sisters friend did her makeup and turned her into a  8/10 from a 3/10 curry whale.
Her face is painted

She has a hot body. She's the definition of what the kids call "thicc". Usually girls with her height & weight would be a roastie, but she's nicely proportioned.

existentialhack said:
She has a hot body. She's the definition of what the kids call "thicc". Usually girls with her height & weight would be a roastie, but she's nicely proportioned.

either way, most of the chads she matched with had better body than her, better height, better faces, better careers and more money.
Most of her matched mog her in everyway

HHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

It's so beyond fucked and hopeless that I find this hilarious.

But you could have used a fat older woman and gotten the exact same results.

mylifeistrash said:
HHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

It's so beyond fucked and hopeless that I find this hilarious.

But you could have used a fat older woman and gotten the exact same results.

yea but i wanted to prove that a ugly 3/10 can fake her looks with make up and get chads that are out of her league

?????????? You pought a photo of a STACY.

OFC she would receive rains of matches wtfff

KilluminoidBR said:
?????????? You pought a photo of a STACY.

OFC she would receive rains of matches wtfff

she is 155lb midget with makeup, thats what she is.
all the guys she matched with mog her so hard

she is 155lb midget with makeup, thats what she is.
all the guys she matched with mog her so hard

Low height VALORIZES females SMV, its the contrary of what happens to males.

KilluminoidBR said:

then why are all Victoria secret models 6'0? Height is good on women too, it makes them look slender.

You are saying that because incels cant afford to worry about womens height because they would be lucky with whatever

KilluminoidBR said:
then why are all Victoria secret models 6'0? Height is good on women too, it makes them look slender.
You are saying that because incels cant afford to worry about womens height because they would be lucky with whatever

i like your posts but you are coping hard, height means nothing for women and only matters in modelling, the girl u posted is a stacy, maybe stacy-lite with make up on, dont know about no make up

Total Imbecile said:
Those videos are brutal. Its painful seeing how easy women have it and what your competition looks like.

Yep, normal guys cannot even compete

It's fucking over... even chadlites are having a hard time now.

Holy fuck I just watched the video. Been avoiding it,but decided to just go with it.

It is 100% over. I have looked each guy honestly and they mog me in every single way,sans that I am taller than couole.of them. A fairly meaningles edge.
Yup its over. I understand now why I got so little matches and zero dates. I am not even in the game.

Also just fucking lol at unnatching that one guy at 1.30.
I was like.thinking he isnt so bad but kinda dosent really belong there. And boom,he is undeed unworthy. He even sorta mogs me.

It never even began,it never even began.

That chick is prime Stacy, men don't give a fuck about height, infact most men prefer to date a shorter girl.

Solitarian_Walker said:
That chick is prime Stacy, men don't give a fuck about height, infact most men prefer to date a shorter girl.

I gotta call out OP here as well. That girl is a stacylite. 
She would be sought after by 99% of guys. 
Maybe he should have used a less attractive girl. 
She is a solid 8 or more even.

I don't wanna watch videos anymore like this because it makes my existence irrelevant on this planet.

Homosapicuckus said:
I don't wanna watch videos anymore like this because it makes my existence irrelevant on this planet.

Yeah men the videos are brutal,I watched both of them. I do not recommend it all. 
I just deleted my tinder minute ago. No point anymore.

St.Tropez said:
I gotta call out OP here as well. That girl is a stacylite. 
She would be sought after by 99% of guys. 
Maybe he should have used a less attractive girl. 
She is a solid 8 or more even.

Pig woman was able to get matches, this is completely irrelevant.

your video is a perfect example of how tough tinder is.
see, this girl is right in my alley, in my looksmatch range, meeting her at the groceries store she would give me her number,
but on tinder i would be way less likely to match her, and if i did, she would also be more likely to flake
tinder is tough game nowadays

theoldnick said:
your video is a perfect example of how tough tinder is.
see, this girl is right in my alley, in  my looksmatch range, meeting her at the groceries store she would give me her number,
but on tinder i would be way less likely to match her, and if i did, she would also be more likely to flake
tinder is tough game nowadays

Sure she's your looks match, baby boy. Ban this clown.

so fucking brutal man. this is why we don't let females post here