Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Its over for somalicels, somali girl gets fucked and chucked,impregnated by a CHADDAM

• Thread starter Angryloserethnic30
  • Start date
absolutely over

Somali girls are super easy if you are Arab.

I so fucking hope the Islamists are going to take over my country, I want to stone these people.

Somali girls are super easy if you are Arab.
Basically Somali girls throw themselves at anyone who isn't somali, literally anyone. Somali men are basically like the East Asian Males but instead in Africa, their women are pretty but the men are subhuman.

Basically Somali girls throw themselves at anyone who isn't somali, literally anyone. Somali men are basically like the East Asian Males but instead in Africa, their women are pretty but the men are subhuman.
Somali guys look generally framelets? is that accurate though?
So asian > somali?

muslim girls are just as degenerate as their western counterparts, anything else is cope.

disgusting to be airing out her business like that to everyone.
I swear if honor killings weren't a thing...

Even islam can barely keep these hoes in check.
nothing can, the poison of feminism will soon seep into every single crack of this world, every single place, even the smallest villages will be infested by the cancer of feminism.

It is over.

Somali guys look generally framelets? is that accurate though?
So asian > somali?
Asians and Somali men are basically on the same level of subhumanity, but yeah most somali dudes have terrible frames and also extreme lanklets.
why is it that somalian women look either really good or really ugly, but the dudes just look ugly, trucel tier
Because most somali men have features that affects male beauty, like having a high hairline, long mid-face or bulbous eyes is an absolute disaster for most males but it doesnt affect a females attractiveness. Hope this answers your question. Most somali women have soft features, and have soft skin which adds to their femininity, such features doesnt help men in the long run especially if youre trying to run bbc game.
disgusting to be airing out her business like that to everyone.
I swear if honor killings weren't a thing...

Shes lucky that she wasnt in an Islamic country, she would have been stoned to death.
Even islam can barely keep these hoes in check.
This is in the west though, but I argee most ''so called religious'' females will still find a way to rebel given the chance.

Last edited:
I guess Arabcels get go to Somalia to do Just be Arab game

reminds me of Slavswamplands

Over for the male gender in general.