Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's over for sleepcels

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
In the hr long video this leading expert on sleep talks about the findings of the latest research on sleep deprivation and just how vital it is for life. Studies and research that have been done where even an hour or two of lost sleep drastically effects mortality and alzheimer's rates, car crashes, disease, suicide, teen truancy etc. Humans are the only species that subjugate themselves by making up shit like being expected to wake up for a job or school at an early ass time in the morning or be called lazy. As a result evolution has never accounted for sleep deprivation and life undoes itself in such a drastic manner. Fuck this species. Fuck humanity. I wish humans never existed.

tfw consistently got 5 hrs or less of sleep all through high school. was sleep deprived in elementary too

getting 8 hrs of sleep wont make you less of a subhuman tbh

A bullet to the cranium would help me sleep

I always try to sleep 8 hours tbh. Over for @Insomniac

getting 8 hrs of sleep wont make you less of a subhuman tbh
It can, for example sleep deprivation can affect your eye area.

I sleep 2 hours fml and I was need to wake up at 5 am to go working(12hours)in construction fml.

I sleep 2 hours fml and I was need to wake up at 5 am to go working(12hours)in construction fml.
12 fkn hours digging holes and lugging around sledgehammers only humans would come up with this shit
every day walking into work at my first job (construction) I strongly wished I was dead

12 fkn hours digging holes and lugging around sledgehammers only humans would come up with this shit
every day walking into work at my first job (construction) I strongly wished I was dead
Worth it because I make huge amounts of money I work 1 year AND I have left 5.5 months to finish working and after NEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT4life.

Worth it because I make huge amounts of money I work 1 year AND I have left 5.5 months to finish working and after NEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT4life.
That look pretty good ngl, looks like its worth the trouble.

A bullet to the cranium would help me sleep
Giphy