Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It's over for skincels

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
From a multi-page guide a cuck wrote about the proper interactions with holes online:
Skincels

It's over.
Chad gets all the girls because he has in League of Legends all the skins from KDA to Aracade to now; how is a skincel even supposed to compete?

Just fucking laugh. Funny how they also assume that everyone here is a "nerd"/has an interest in video games, anime/cartoons, comics/manga, table-top games or other stuff.
Many of us have never even touched that shit (at least not as adult men) or never even had an interest in it either. This is again mostly a projection on their part, there are definetely more "nerdy neckbeards" (as some holes there call it) on feminist Reddit subs than on ours.
And how well holes like these "nerdy men" you can see on the other subreddits they use where they mock them for not being proper males (like on r/Neckbeard which has a huge overlap with various feminist subreddits).
They spew "Nothing wrong with liking X" in one moment while mocking people exactly for liking X in the other moment on another subreddit.

Source:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/pxkahy/how_to_talk_to_girls_on_the_internet/

>But the bare minimum is to avoid being seen as a creep. It’s to help you recognise what creepy behaviour is, and endeavour to be less of that until you’re not creepy anymore. Become more approachable and friendly and maybe it’ll lead to something more.

I have never been called creepy. I’ve been called ugly though.

>Or not, you’re supposed to be cool either way.

I am. These guys really think we’re not used to being rejected. Lol.

Also someone pointed out that girls sexting me could be men. Possible. As much as I can be a woman too. Or that niceguys are genuine guys but women don't give them a chance. Either that or they got a thing called intuition.

My intuition tells me they're legit women

He's a faggot who thinks texting with other faggots and trannies on reddit makes him a Chad :feelshaha:

From a multi-page guide a cuck wrote about the proper interactions with holes online:
View attachment 500326
It's over.
Chad gets all the girls because he has in League of Legends all the skins from KDA to Aracade to now; how is a skincel even supposed to compete?

Just fucking laugh. Funny how they also assume that everyone here is a "nerd"/has an interest in video games, anime/cartoons, comics/manga, table-top games or other stuff.
Many of us have never even touched that shit (at least not as adult men) or never even had an interest in it either. This is again mostly a projection on their part, there are definetely more "nerdy neckbeards" (as some holes there call it) on feminist Reddit subs than on ours.
And how well holes like these "nerdy men" you can see on the other subreddits they use where they mock them for not being proper males (like on r/Neckbeard which has a huge overlap with various feminist subreddits).
They spew "Nothing wrong with liking X" in one moment while mocking people exactly for liking X in the other moment on another subreddit.

Source:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/pxkahy/how_to_talk_to_girls_on_the_internet/

If the girl is physically attracted to you, all you have to do is make a move (sometimes not even that is needed) and be minimally normal (if you have enough looks not even that is needed). This is the only behavior advice one ever needs if the woman is attracted to him.

If she isn't, then over. Move on and try again with a new one. This is the one thing redpillers get right, numbers game. If you're average or lower, the vast majority of women will reject you no matter what.

Moh
I’ve never been called creepy or ugly by girls but I’m still alone, so much for personality:feelswhat:
Mogs me. I can't even go out without stupid comments being thrown at me by the empathetic gender