Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's over for ricecels.

cucktearslol

cucktearslol

its over
-
The women have become so hypergamous to the fucking limits, they also only want WHITE men now. if you're not white you have a slim to none chance.

Why though?
I bet there is asian chads.

The women have become so hypergamous to the fucking limits, they also only want WHITE men now. if you're not white you have a slim to none chance.

I don't think this is really true, to be honest; it depends largely on the kind of area you live in. If you live somewhere like London then being non-white is not any disadvantage whatsoever in terms of smv. Being a white middle-class boy in London is a negative in somewhere like London. Hyper-progressivism in an already very multi-racial area does not bode well for white anglocels.

If you live in a rural conservative area anywhere in the west then yes, I imagine being non-white would be difficult.

White men are the only people on the planet who get treated like second class citizens in their own fucking countries, the ones they built and made into the first world powerhouses they are today.

Ethnics bitching and moaning about JBW are fucking laughable. You have every possible advantage and still fail miserably.

I haven't seen you around in a while. Are you slaying in real life bro?
Been pretty busy w stuff and trying to not spend too much time shitposting here lol. And the forum has lost its appeal w the banning of a lot of posters who I enjoyed content from.

As for slaying, no. Regardless of whether I actually ascend or not, the answer is always going to be a no considering how easy it is to receive a ban in recent weeks here :chad::banhammer::worryfeels::feelswow:

I don't think this is really true, to be honest; it depends largely on the kind of area you live in. If you live somewhere like London then being non-white is not any disadvantage whatsoever in terms of smv. Being a white middle-class boy in London is a negative in somewhere like London. Hyper-progressivism in an already very multi-racial area does not bode well for white anglocels.

If you live in a rural conservative area anywhere in the west then yes, I imagine being non-white would be difficult.

JFL if you believe this, being non-white is a disadvantage no matter the location. Big cities like London are the worst place for being non-white because of the cheerleader effect which is why the majority of ethnic bitches in those big cities usually end up with white men.

Hyper-progressive places are hell on earth for non-whites, "progressives" are the most racist and discriminatory people out there.

I've seen what it's like in big cities, ethnic women exclusively end up with white men and the ethnic men just roam around in packs since no one wants them, it's a cruel joke.

You got it all backwards, better to be a non-white in a rural-conservative area since people there are more down to earth and not crazy shit-lib people like you find in the cities. As a non-white you stand out more and would be rarer making you "exotic" to the locals which would up your chances in the dating game.

Been pretty busy w stuff and trying to not spend too much time shitposting here lol. And the forum has lost its appeal w the banning of a lot of posters who I enjoyed content from.

As for slaying, no. Regardless of whether I actually ascend or not, the answer is always going to be a no considering how easy it is to receive a ban in recent weeks here :chad::banhammer::worryfeels::feelswow:

That is fair, I can see where you are coming from. You are one of my favorite users on here. Are you active on Discord by any chance? By the way you should know you can brag to me about your ascension. :chad:

That is fair, I can see where you are coming from. You are one of my favorite users on here. Are you active on Discord by any chance? By the way you should know you can brag to me about your ascension. :chad:
I go on discord sometimes. But I just have a lot going on rn so I'm not that active on the incel forum and incel discords. And whenever I'm not busy, I'm just gymceling or gaming.

Not much time to
Lay
Down
And
Relax

Lmao tbh tbh but if you're part of the "bloc" discord for this forum w knajjd as the admin, my username is "Toddmeister" so holla at ya boi if you ever catch me talking there

I go on discord sometimes. But I just have a lot going on rn so I'm not that active on the incel forum and incel discords. And whenever I'm not busy, I'm just gymceling or gaming.

Not much time to
Lay
Down
And
Relax

Lmao tbh tbh but if you're part of the "bloc" discord for this forum w knajjd as the admin, my username is "Toddmeister" so holla at ya boi if you ever catch me talking there

I will have to join the incels discord, I'll send knajjd a PM tomorrow. It's good to know you're busy with life. NEETing is not the answer. I've done that for 3 years but I am not a NEET any longer. Having no time to lay down and relax is a good thing. I will hit you up whenever I catch the Toddmeister talking on there.

I will have to join the incels discord, I'll send knajjd a PM tomorrow. It's good to know you're busy with life. NEETing is not the answer. I've done that for 3 years but I am not a NEET any longer. Having no time to lay down and relax is a good thing. I will hit you up whenever I catch the Toddmeister talking on there.
Sounds good man. And it certainly feels good to not be neeting anymore. Hard cycle to break out of for sure especially if you're smoking a lot of weed or you have a comfortable living environment. I'll try to post a bit more tho if I see anything interesting pop up haha

Sounds good man. And it certainly feels good to not be neeting anymore. Hard cycle to break out of for sure especially if you're smoking a lot of weed or you have a comfortable living environment. I'll try to post a bit more tho if I see anything interesting pop up haha

I stopped smoking weed years ago. The last time I smoked it, I ended up puking my brains under a bridge. I'm not even joking. I swore I would never smoke weed anymore after that, and I kept my promise. And that's good, I enjoy seeing you post. I have to go to sleep now, it's 4 A.M.

The cycle is very hard to break out from, damn....

I feel bad for ricecels. What went wrong? I don't think you guys are ugly, just short

I stopped smoking weed years ago. The last time I smoked it, I ended up puking my brains under a bridge. I'm not even joking. I swore I would never smoke weed anymore after that, and I kept my promise. And that's good, I enjoy seeing you post. I have to go to sleep now, it's 4 A.M.
Gn fam
The cycle is very hard to break out from, damn....
Not much to tell you, just put your mind into it man
I feel bad for ricecels. What went wrong? I don't think you guys are ugly, just short
Very few of us meet the "western" standards of beauty

Gn fam

Not much to tell you, just put your mind into it man

Very few of us meet the "western" standards of beauty
Its not the western standards of beauty, its the universal ones. Our women always preferred the lightest skin and the tallest, even before exposure to whites.

No these guys are right. These are some spaces where JBW may be true and others where being a BBC or ethnic will give you an advantage over being white, especially in the west today.

White men are the only people on the planet who get treated like second class citizens in their own fucking countries, the ones they built and made into the first world powerhouses they are today.

Ethnics bitching and moaning about JBW are fucking laughable. You have every possible advantage and still fail miserably.
In you are not deliberately lying you are legit retarded/blind. Keep living in your illusion where we ethnics have it better than your average white dude. Fucking lol.

In you are not deliberately lying you are legit retarded/blind. Keep living in your illusion where we ethnics have it better than your average white dude. Fucking lol.
No rebuttal of what I said. Just whining and baseless assertions.

No rebuttal of what I said. Just whining and baseless assertions.
I won’t invest my time trying to make a list of proofs or anything. I you interact a minimum with the real world you can see it everywhere, be it in finding a job or a partner. The input provided by myself and the other ethnics on this forum alone should give you some insight at least. In any case, I don’t gain anything from proving to someone clueless the hardships that I and the majority of other non-goodlooking ethnics face everyday.

You are not helping your case at all.
As if you have any power to do anything except larp online

When I moneymaxx I will personally sponsor 5 Chadfugees into Europe. Every little bit counts towards Europisstan's eventuality.

You are not helping your case at all.
As if there was a “case” to defend :lul:. If you had a minimum of intellectual honesty instead of useless pride in maintaining your point of view, you would try to research by yourself or at least provide some points that prove your statement, instead of asking people to prove you’re wrong. I face enough hardships because I’m ethnic, I don’t need to take any more of my time to prove something proven 1000 times already

As if you have any power to do anything except larp online

When I moneymaxx I will personally sponsor 5 Chadfugees into Europe. Every little bit counts towards Europisstan's eventuality.
I didn't say anything about having power. You're talking about how hard ethnics have it and how you're all incel and in the next breath talk about the browning of Europe and "Chadfugees". You undercut your own argument.

This is why you're hated and don't fit in. You deserve to be incel.

I didn't say anything about having power. You're talking about how hard ethnics have it and how you're all incel and in the next breath talk about the browning of Europe and "Chadfugees". You undercut your own argument.

This is why you're hated and don't fit in. You deserve to be incel.
Cope

thank god im not this retarded lmao

Its not the western standards of beauty, its the universal ones. Our women always preferred the lightest skin and the tallest, even before exposure to whites.
They are influenced to a significant degree by media and societal expectations as well. In the 1950s girl's standards weren't so harsh since it was before feminism. But now w the societal expectations of feminism, standards are through the roof

Height and face always mattered, but to varying degrees depending on the views of society