Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It’s over for ricecels with monolids.

BPRiceman

BPRiceman

Greycel
It’s over for monolidcels. If you have monolids like me it’s over.

Attachments

• C60F3BD7-4852-4F3A-87DD-832A0D03D731.jpeg
    C60F3BD7-4852-4F3A-87DD-832A0D03D731.jpeg
    19.5 KB · Views: 181
Good eye area.

I knew a Koreacel who got surgery to fix this.

I find it funny how that's considered unattractive yet it looks exactly like Chad's hunter eyes except it's not tucked under a brow ridge.

I find it funny how that's considered unattractive yet it looks exactly like Chad's hunter eyes except it's not tucked under a brow ridge.
Upper eyelid exposure is a death sentence

@BPRiceman Take off that foid avi.

Nice hunter eyes

I never understood the obsession rice people have about about double lids. I don't even notice that shit.
Even with double lid surgery, all rice have upper eye lid exposure and their eyebrows are like an inch away from their eyes.
If your eyebrows don't touch your eyelashes, it's over.
hunter eyes :feelskek:
A lot of rice cope and think they have hunter eyes because they're squinty and slanted. Hunter eyes are all about no upper eyelid exposure and eyes being deep set both of which rice lack.

Last edited:
If your eyebrows don't touch your eyelashes, it's over.

A lot of rice cope and think they have hunter eyes because they're squinty and slanted. Hunter eyes are all about no upper eyelid exposure and eyes being deep set both of which rice lack.
Preach dude. Holy shit at the amount of low IQ copers who conflate gook epicanthic eye folds with hunter eyes. THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ONE ANOTHER.

Preach dude. Holy shit at the amount of low IQ copers who conflate gook epicanthic eye folds with hunter eyes. THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ONE ANOTHER.
I don't think I've ever seen true hunter eyes on a rice person before. For example, OP's profile picture.

Look at where his eyebrows are in relation to his eyes. They're at least an inch above his eyes and almost all rice have this. Rice also have no eye depth, their eyes are flat in level with their face so they look like bug eyes. Rice also lack that typical dark shadowy eye area because of this. Their eye area is always perfectly uniformly lit.

Last edited:
I don't think I've ever seen true hunter eyes on a rice person before. For example, OP's profile picture.

View attachment 216694

Look at where his eyebrows are in relation to his eyes. They're at least an inch above his eyes and almost all rice have this. Rice also have no eye depth, their eyes are flat in level with their face so they look like bug eyes. Rice also lack that typical dark shadowy eye area because of this. Their eye area is always perfectly uniformly lit.
Exactly, precise description. I've only seen hunter eyes (deep set eyes with protruding, wide, low-set browridges) on a handful of GIGAchangs in movies and shit. Never came close to seeing one on an Asian IRL