Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal It's Over For Retardcels

• Thread starter Deleted member 42077
  • Start date
and of course those reddit nigger faggots are recommending therapy for the roastie :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. why tf are they so obsessed with shrinks?

That shit got 55 thousand upsoys.I hate redditors they are scum

and of course those reddit nigger faggots are recommending therapy for the roastie :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. why tf are they so obsessed with shrinks?
Redditors think therapy solves everything. In reality it's more like applying duct tape to the reactor in chernonyl.

Jewpills solve everything bro.Go to a therapist so he can get you some life will be wonderful.Make the (((pharma))) even more richer bro

Euthanasia should be legal in these cases tbh

JFL at redditors sucking cocks of therapy :feelskek:
Those faggots never change

don't even need the euthanasia, since he can't breath on his own, just unplug his oxygen
Sounds brutal and could get you in jail, fucking brutal, that kid was born a vegetable

I HECKIN LOVE THERAPY!!
D5734039 DD02 48DE 8559 8B32D1B6341D

He doesn't appear to have any awareness and never has. His eyes are locked in one position, he doesn't respond to noise, touch, or pain. He is total care. He is capable of nothing.
She goes on to say, "he is a moderator of a subreddit named IT and the only words he's able to speak are, 'take a shower' and 'treat women like people' - he is clearly braindead"

I'm mildly retarded.

NevER began even for abnormal/non-existent IQ autistics. It never began for me, GOD (in case he exists) IS A PSYCHOPATH POS! :feelsohgod::feelsree::cryfeels::feelsrope:

I think its one of those fake industries that drums of fear to get suckers in the door. I don't know anyone in my friends or family or extended family that has ever dealt with one. Maybe the same people who visit therapists are also the ones to go to the ER when they have the sniffles.

Jewpills solve everything bro.Go to a therapist so he can get you some life will be wonderful.Make the (((pharma))) even more richer bro

I have an inadvertent experiment in that almost everyone in my family is constantly suffering from allergies, occasional sickness and ailments. They all take some kind of (((medication))). The ones who don't, including myself, have been perfectly fine. Really makes one wonder about the cause & effect.

Therapy for incels might work if your therapist is a male and ugly. Then you have someone that can sympathize with you