Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

its over for poorcels in 3rd world

CherryFlavoured

CherryFlavoured

I sure wish I could pop a girl's cherry!
★★★★★

View: https://imgur.com/a/5DPsEJt

The title: At what age you become a mother?
I checked those toilets profiles and their mens are 30 40 years old, I think is better like this then to starve

Not a third world country, just third world genetics

Is this your chat?

Changed to love theme?
no, from tiktok, my entire feed is with minors with babies and old man from moldova, every guy in my city that is over 20 had fucked a minor

if you were a foid in 3rd world that were starving, would you chose old rich man or poor chad?
You don't have a choice since you're subservient to your family, poor chad can't pay the dowry

In the third world, the investigative authorities are not so well equipped and often not sufficiently motivated. Rapemaxxing is much easier there.

In the third world, the investigative authorities are not so well equipped and often not sufficiently motivated. Rapemaxxing is much easier there.
yes, I know guys in my city that raped 11 and 14 years old girls in 2018 and 2020 and since today I see them on street lmao. I remember that everyone used to share those videos.

the problem is that if your dad is a police officer than u get nothing and everyone here or is a police officer or something like this

no, from tiktok, my entire feed is with minors with babies and old man from moldova, every guy in my city that is over 20 had fucked a minor
I need to talk with you more about this!

pretty normal thing, good part girls in school are mother here

@CherryFlavoured There's no Feds in Eastern Europe that care about adult guys dating teen girls. It's not like America or Canada or the UK.

yes, I know guys in my city that raped 11 and 14 years old girls in 2018 and 2020 and since today I see them on street lmao. I remember that everyone used to share those videos.
Where are you from?

I just wanted to know how I could meet girls if everyone else is doing it in Moldova
money, thats it and when Im saying money I mean your sallary should be at least 500€ a month. They dont care how you look, you can be the most deformed subhuman alive, just go in the park near my house and you will understand what Im talking about, in 1st world countries girls care about looks cause they have money and when your stomach is full they start to want more.

I just wanted to know how I could meet girls if everyone else is doing it in Moldova
Here most guys are ugly as shit, only in capital they are ok looking but in cities or villages you will be shocked what you will see, literaly subhumans with teen girls and babies

money, thats it and when Im saying money I mean your sallary should be at least 500€ a month. They dont care how you look, you can be the most deformed subhuman alive, just go in the park near my house and you will understand what Im talking about, in 1st world countries girls care about looks cause they have money and when your stomach is full they start to want more.
Are you talking about Gypsies or Romanians?

I know that Moldova is massive shithole but I doubt the natives are starving so hard they'd settle for 500

It's that easy? I have more than €1000 every month. Do a lot of teen girls really go to parks in Moldova?

I almost never see any teen girls in Romania or Ukraine at parks. Is Moldova more like Russia where teen girls probably go out a lot more?

It's that easy? I have more than €1000 every month. Do a lot of teen girls really go to parks in Moldova?

I almost never see any teen girls in Romania or Ukraine at parks. Is Moldova more like Russia where teen girls probably go out a lot more?
Romania is 1st world, romanians are different, romanian girls want 500€ just for a date and psl god and Romanians are not poor

Are you talking about Gypsies or Romanians?

I know that Moldova is massive shithole but I doubt the natives are starving so hard they'd settle for 500
Romania is a 1st world country, I was talking about moldovans, romanians think exactly like any other 1st world country.

Romania is 1st world, romanians are different, romanian girls want 500€ just for a date and psl god and Romanians are not poor
What is psl god? I know that Romania isn't poor but it isn't as high-income as some other Western European nations.

Is there anything that I should know if I were to visit Moldova?

What is psl god? I know that Romania isn't poor but it isn't as high-income as some other Western European nations.

I Mean that Romanian toilets have same mentality as US toilets, if a moldovan girl thinks 500 € is a lot for a month, Romanian girls want 500 € just for a date and they prefer psl gods (chads)

My causin is 17 now but since 15 she where fucking with an 37 years old manlet cause he was "rich" literally having a skoda car, gifted her an iphone 11 and every month gave her 50 €, and the bitch look good, 7 8 in my opinion

My causin is 17 now but since 15 she where fucking with an 37 years old manlet cause he was "rich" literally having a skoda car, gifted her an iphone 11 and every month gave her 50 €, and the bitch look good, 7 8 in my opinion
I could easily give a girl €200 every month. I would only do that for a 14-16 year old, 17 if she ages into 17. I could also gift a girl a phone but probably not an iPhone.

How many teen girls in Moldova would be cool if I randomly gave them the offer to be my girlfriend in exchange for gifts?

If Moldova is like that for teens, should it also be similar in Ukraine and Russia?

I haven't been in Moldova or Russia before, but I have so far been in Romania and Ukraine. I

I Mean that Romanian toilets have same mentality as US toilets, if a moldovan girl thinks 500 € is a lot for a month, Romanian girls want 500 € just for a date and they prefer psl gods (chads)
That's true. I spent awhile in Romania and most girls, at least on dating apps are total slut bitches no better than Americans.

I could easily give a girl €200 every month. I would only do that for a 14-16 year old, 17 if she ages into 17. I could also gift a girl a phone but probably not an iPhone.

How many teen girls in Moldova would be cool if I randomly gave them the offer to be my girlfriend in exchange for gifts?

If Moldova is like that for teens, should it also be similar in Ukraine and Russia?

I haven't been in Moldova or Russia before, but I have so far been in Romania and Ukraine. I
No, romania and ukraine have 1st world mentality, moldova have a strange past, the president stole the budget and run, moldova is the first country on earth that didnt had an president for an year or two, the poverty were insane, most run in first world and worked as slaves cause in moldova for 4 years people worked for free, the gouvernemt promised that after they catch the president that stole the budget they will be paid, guess what, the president paid police to stfu and stop chasing him, mentality here is very strange, never use dating apps in moldova, and if you want to find a wife dont search in capital, there are only rich delusional people, i dont understand why only in moldova blackpill isnt valid, my friend moved in uk and he said uk womans are ugly and impossible to get and hes a beautiful guy, he said that a fat cow thinks shes a 10, he went in a christian cult called jehovahs witnessed in uk and went to romanian congregation, he met there an moldovan girl, sadly this guy were an idiot, he fucked her and told the pastors that he commited a mortal sin lol, fucking brainlet and then he left her, fucking clown.

No, romania and ukraine have 1st world mentality, moldova have a strange past, the president stole the budget and run, moldova is the first country on earth that didnt had an president for an year or two, the poverty were insane, most run in first world and worked as slaves cause in moldova for 4 years people worked for free, the gouvernemt promised that after they catch the president that stole the budget they will be paid, guess what, the president paid police to stfu and stop chasing him, mentality here is very strange, never use dating apps in moldova, and if you want to find a wife dont search in capital, there are only rich delusional people, i dont understand why only in moldova blackpill isnt valid, my friend moved in uk and he said uk womans are ugly and impossible to get and hes a beautiful guy, he said that a fat cow thinks shes a 10, he went in a christian cult called jehovahs witnessed in uk and went to romanian congregation, he met there an moldovan girl, sadly this guy were an idiot, he fucked her and told the pastors that he commited a mortal sin lol, fucking brainlet and then he left her, fucking clown.
That guy does seem like a fool.

Ukraine seems better than Romania with girls but definitely too Westernized and Americanized. Most teen girls probably also left because of the West's proxy war against Russia.

Should Russia and Belarus be much better than other European nations? The West's sanctions make it so it's even more difficult for me to go to those places. I'll probably need to go to Moldova next if I go anywhere else in Europe. I'll probably end up roping in 14-15 months if I don't have any hope if changing my life.