Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's over for oldcels

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★
Most incels on this site are like 17-18 where are all the oldcels did they die already or are they just coping?

Oldcel reporting in. Going to be 31 in March.

unless they put in their name or signature your unlikely to know.

Oldcel here, just turned 32 and I just mostly cope. The others probably roped.

As I've always said, women don't like guys over 25. Maybe if he's chad but women have unlimited young chads to choose from.

Oldcels can sugardaddymax easier at least

I'm still alive

Aye it doesn't get any better. I'm 35 yet mentally I feel the same I did at 18/19.

Are you sure? I'd say the average is around 25. I can't imagine more than 10% being 17-19

They are all enjoying teenage gook pussy in Thailand

belgian-expats-in-thailand-reindold-1.jpg

23 and already tired of life.

30 is old age for incels.

The world has not seen the level of hopelessness and inceldom in young men before.

Mass suicides to come in the future

I'm 24, am I a middle-aged cel? I'm still in college still mid 2021

They cope or rope like any other incel tbh

Thanks for the cope! If some old woman got desperate and approached me. Jesus Christ, I will fucking run for my life!
That will be a post I will make, for another day.
Old women WILL approach you - and trust me, that's not a brag.

It’s okay I’ve been in college 4 years now and it’ll probably be another 3 at least before I’m done.

Yeah no reason to graduate and get a career when you're incel. I guess we classify as "middle-aged?"

Gotta end it before I turn 30.
This face was never meant to turn 30.

Tbh. If I can't get even one single surgery before 25 i will fucking rope. This world is so cruel.
I already gave up on trying to get surgery money. It's so over that it's exit plan time now.

I already gave up on trying to get surgery money. It's so over that it's exit plan time now.
I know I'm just triyng to cope. One of the worst things about being objectively ugly is it makes you nihilistic so you can't see any reason why you should keep going. There's nothing for us to look forward. We were treated like shit and lived our lives as an outcast. I cope by thinking one day I will ascend but that will never happen. Over.

Last edited:
That will be a post I will make, for another day.
Old women WILL approach you - and trust me, that's not a brag.
Even if that's true, keep this mind, when these women were young they would've rejected you if you asked them out in your youth, so as far as I'm concerned fuck them(no pun intended) why should we settle for old hags when they wouldn't give us the time of day in their prime?

Even if that's true, keep this mind, when these women were young they would've rejected you if you asked them out in your youth, so as far as I'm concerned fuck them(no pun intended) why should we settle for old hags when they wouldn't give us the time of day in their prime?

High IQ. Well said!

I don't get this "older women get more desperate" or "you will be approached by them" bullshit. None even look in my direction or blank me/ignore messages on dating sites. It would be nice to have the option of settling at least, even if that'd suck also.

45 soon, plenty of oldcels around.

Really, 30 years is not even that old.
51 year oldcel here.
We suffer not because of the years ahead as incel, we suffer because we look back at our lives knowing that we have missed out on romance, a wife, sex, offspring.
We have become toxic freaks and nothing can change that. Time hates us.

I’m 25 and feel old as shit

Really, 30 years is not even that old.
51 year oldcel here.
We suffer not because of the years ahead as incel, we suffer because we look back at our lives knowing that we have missed out on romance, a wife, sex, offspring.
We have become toxic freaks and nothing can change that. Time hates us.
30 isn't bad if you look much younger and you larp as younger

You cope until you rope.

Will be 30 this year. Still coping with vidya games and music. Not as fat as I was 10 years ago. Becoming more jaded everyday, it doesn't help that I'm surrounded by deluded people who spout the same clichés. I've been a NEET and wagecuck and both rot the brain, one hand you are treated like garbage for not having a job, the next is snakes thinking they own the workplace. You can't win either way.

I know I'm just triyng to cope. One of the worst things about being objectively ugly is it makes you nihilistic so you can't see any reason why you should keep going. There's nothing for us to look forward. We were treated like shit and lived our lives as an outcast. I cope by thinking one day I will ascend but that will never happen. Over.
I know I will ascend. When I kill myself out in the wilderness, vultures will eventually come to pick apart my flesh. Those vultures will fly high in the sky with pieces of my rotted flesh in their stomachs. That sort of counts as ascension.

I'm an oldcel (by chads.co standards) if I'm a 24 y/o KHHV?

Most incels on this site are like 17-18 where are all the oldcels did they die already or are they just coping?

I'm 36. I'm still alive. And plan on living as long as I can until I die naturally

im 22, im an old faggot here

29 here, gonna end it before I turn 30 next year

I'm not a teenager anymore.

30 year old wizard here
Once you hit 30 you've entered into the end phase of the incel life cycle, it's only a matter of time until the rope finds your neck

For the record I disregard any incel under 22, they can't begin to fathom how bad it's going to get.

At 30 I had still hope, it was when I turned 40 that everything was lost.

30 year old wizard here
Once you hit 30 you've entered into the end phase of the incel life cycle, it's only a matter of time until the rope finds your neck

For the record I disregard any incel under 22, they can't begin to fathom how bad it's going to get.

Fuck

Damn, this thread is depressing

Last edited:
Oldcels can sugardaddymax easier at least

That's only if they have money. Most oldcels are probably too poor, working a dead end job or living of lousy neetbux.

I want to go to SEA but money and my health have prevented that. I hope to God that I’m not still around here by 30, but I probably will be.

we have a pretty big amount of oldcels judging by the last survey we did.