Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It’s over for non 6,4 cels

Sepp Janko cel

Sepp Janko cel

Screwed by genetic recombination
-

This kid has fucking won in life. He probably doesn’t even think about how lucky he is. Even in the gym he fucking mogs me. At 14, I could barely bench 100 lbs and he’s doing 200. It’s so over

I hate hearing things like this.

imagine being 6'4" and having good frame, you're literally a living god.
just get outside and toilets will be approaching you in the middle of the street, you won't even need to talk to them or start the first move

hope he dies

I hope he gets his legs sawed off in a brutal tanker truck accident on his way to a football game. Fucking humblebragging piece of shit. :lasereyes:

Fucking tallfag mogging. :feelsrope:

r/tall is literaly suicidefuel

Should compete on tinder. My life would be tinder if I was 6'4

Thank god he's gonna get extreme back pains when he's like 26.

I hope he gets his legs sawed off in a brutal tanker truck accident on his way to a football game. Fucking humblebragging piece of shit. :lasereyes:
aren't you 6'6?

imagine being 6'4" and having good frame, you're literally a living god.
just get outside and toilets will be approaching you in the middle of the street, you won't even need to talk to them or start the first move
So fucking brutal man. That makes me want to go ER.

needs to be put in an oven

Doesn't genetic modification exist? Why the fuck did my parents not make me 6'2? Or at least make me have blue eyes?
I'd like to blame the world for being this way as we should be able to have kids without superficial factors affecting their lives in any way but what can we do :feelshaha:

Chad genetics, there was a couple of guys like that in my school, they wasn't as tall as him but they were naturally muscular, I don't think either of them went to the gym.

Privileged people never realize they are privileged

Doesn't genetic modification exist? Why the fuck did my parents not make me 6'2? Or at least make me have blue eyes?
Not yet it will in a decade or 2 though

Women love a man to be 6’2” so 6’4” for them I’m sure wouldn’t hurt either. He probably also has a good job and possibly an eight inch cock.

This is what women want. Not us angry non six foot males with small penises sitting at home.

Women love a man to be 6’2” so 6’4” for them I’m sure wouldn’t hurt either. He probably also has a good job and possibly an eight inch cock.

This is what women want. Not us angry non six foot males with small penises sitting at home.
It's not about the number. It's about someone being obviously taller than the other males around. If you are a mid twenties male here, you are not considered tall at even 6'2 nowadays.

Fucking Suicidefuel. Never began. I am gymceling for a year and I barely squat and bench 90 pounds. Why was i born as the most inferior race god:reeeeee:

It's not about the number. It's about someone being obviously taller than the other males around. If you are a mid twenties male here, you are not considered tall at even 6'2 nowadays.
Unless you’re a Dutch cel I find that hard to believe

God damn it wish i was fucking 6'4 my current height is so crappy its unreal

Unless you’re a Dutch cel I find that hard to believe
Yeah that's a common misconception around here. All ethnic germanic people tend to be very tall, this doesn't stop at the dutch borders. It's just that in studies from other countries the foreigners are being counted into the mix which brings down the average a lot. The dutch people are tall don't get me wrong, but so are danes, germans, norwegians, swedes ect.

When i'm standing in line in the supermarket in germany, i'm literally being towered by basically every german male around my age (often older males as well). And i mean towered, to the point where i feel like i'm a different species. Now this wasn't so much of a problem when i lived in switzerland and big cities in germany where theres lots of southern foreigners.

These people have it easy in life

i hope he gets in a car accident and is permanently paralyzed

fucking bragging cucks