Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Its over for nigger cels, mang

That's gonna be me once I get my own apartment :ahegao:

That's gonna be me once I get my own apartment :ahegao:
That could just as easily be any of us, mang tbhngl
2C673882 C385 4FE9 8FD0 A8FB3FD624F3

This is truly the state of subhumanity in the modern world; hypergamy, acceptance of moral degeneracy, and foid privilege makes it fully acceptable for discrimination against us, in regards to the usual negative treatment and contempt, social isolation, Chad-worshipping, and subsequent effects on confidence/social skills and such, while foids claim to be the ones oppressed and subjugated through their own self-victimisation even though the bluepilled hegemony of elites and corporations fully enable and support foid privilege and the average sub 5 male's actual subjugation... :feelshaha:

This is quite sad, at the core; while this technology may be a temporary solution of alleviating some of the desire of the average isolated subhuman, and perhaps may make foids seethe with knowing there may be a viable replacement to their hypergamous entitlement, this state of moral degeneracy, hypergamy, and foid-worshipping in the modern world must be removed so we do not have to think of such copes simply for being genetically cursed with physical unattractiveness. :feelshehe: