Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's over for NEET-cels

i wonder what that guys doing right now? just went full on bum life?

The west is cucked.

He fought valiantly. Warrior to the end.
43t3gU1.gif

why would you kick out your own son, if he is not violent just let him rot in his room wtf

Meanwhile females get White Knight orbiting cuck "Nice Guys" to give them free lodgings for basically sex. Fucking beta subhumans.
not-a-sex-slave-Mz5yQh.jpg

I'm grateful I have a pretty good relationship with both my parents. Renting is expensive as fuck where I live, if I had to leave home with my career stats it would be over for good.

It was always over. NEET is coping comfortably until the eventual end, the rope.

I saw this on the news today. It's a little troubling, but all parents won't do the same thing.

30 years old and live with his parents?? :lul::lul::lul:

I feel pathetic but this guy makes me feel like a winner

Daily reminder that daughters always have a place at their parents' house and all the support they need when Chad dumps them or when they divorce betabux.
30 years old and live with his parents?? :lul::lul::lul:

I feel pathetic but this guy makes me feel like a winner
Normal in yurope, but literally subhuman tier in jew york.

Daily reminder that daughters always have a place at their parents' house and all the support they need when Chad dumps them or when they divorce betabux.

If my parents did that I would kms using deadly H2S taking them with me.