Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee ITS OVER FOR NECKBEARD SMELLYCELS 'Yu-Gi-Oh!' Tournaments Will Now Penalize "Dirty, Bad-Smelling" Players

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Jfl. Those tournaments must smell fucking terrible.
Glad I've never been to one.

i went to one of these as a kid and got destroyed in first round by some teenagers

i went to one of these as a kid and got destroyed in first round by some teenagers
I went the a pokemon one when I was like 8 and some 15+ year old fat dude one the whole thing. Same for first round loss.

The rest was kids basically. I can only imagine if I went to one where full grown neets and neckbeards were >.>

When I was young we had a shop with Yu-Gi-Oh, Magic and such nerdy cards in the next city. They held tournaments there and it smelled terrible every single time.

It never dreamed of beginning if you ever went to one of those to begin with.

Thats called nut sweat buddy boyo

I wanted to go to one to see how they are like but I am pretty sure I will just get destroyed by the regulars.

who the fuck goes there anyway

When “just take a shower bro” is legit

I played at a pokemon tournament and some older kid cheated because I was destroying him in the first round. That whole building smelled like dank BO

I went to one of those things in town when I was 9, they had warhammer and bakugan and other shit. I ended up getting my bakugans stolen while I was distracted. Yea the smell being around some of those neck beards churns your insides something shocking. I can still imagine it clearly to this day

imagine going outside in the first place

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back