Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's over for my ratios.

C

Cowboypilled

Banned
-
My midface ratio is only 0.99 instead of 1. I cannot cope with this subhumanity any longer.

Lookmax refugee

Another retarded Looksmax troll, is it? :feelsseriously:

What's your height and actual facial rating? :feelsjuice:

I am not sure what my face rating is but with a 0.99 midface ratio instead of 1 accompanied by recessed chin projection, 404 infra orbitals, weak eyebrows, light brown eyes I am way below average looking.

I am not sure what my face rating is but with a 0.99 midface ratio instead of 1 accompanied by recessed chin projection, 404 infra orbitals, weak eyebrows, light brown eyes I am way below average looking.
Have you been rated on Looksmax? :feelsUgh:

This nigga is a troll

This nigga is a troll
The majority here aren't even sub4, some are legit 8/10 chads (known one prior to joining), and then you got the masses of low quality blue balls pilled faggots.

So we are both uglly.
yes

On a scale from 1-10 would you be willing to fuck a 1000 year old ghost with large tits?
B429C4CD A30D 4588 8B96 BDF7E48E72A1

Mods should ban him, I’m not the biggest fan of pathetic trollers. Another post of his says the average Scandinavian is 6’6+, and at 6’3 he gets mogged :feelsclown: :feelsclown: