Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's over for mumcels

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
people who refer to their moms as "mum". It's fucking mom boyo. Jesus Christ, foreign fags are fucked from day one with their shitty beta terms they use

Word, every time I hear or read that I cringe, its much more sissyfied then the word mom.

you faggots, its normal in the UK, saying "mom" makes you sound like a braindead americanised retard

It's truly over for mommacels

7339er said:
you faggots, its normal in the UK, saying "mom" makes you sound like a braindead americanised retard

Americans truly are dumb af.

Cynistic said:

Nah we're the best

Cynistic said:

I have 141 iq faggot

7339er said:

141 IQ

mrhaircut33 said:
Cynistic said:
Nah we're the best

Cynistic said:
I have 141 iq faggot

7339er said:
141 IQ

How are your school shootings going btw?
Better give some more guns to kids so they can protect themselves from shool shooters!
Its like the only country where adults have been killed by their own babies with their own guns KEK.
Also who needs healthcare!

Cynistic said:
How are your school shootings going btw?
Better give some more guns to kids so they can protect themselves from shool shooters!
Its like the only country where adults have been killed by their own babies with their own guns KEK.
Also who needs healthcare!

How r ur car bombings, muslim infiltration, stabbings going faggot?

Lmfao mum is the correct spelling you dumbass amerifag.

lololololololololol

It's only Britcels, Canacels and Auscels that use 'mum' isn't it? I don't know about Britain or Canada but Australia is one of the worst countries for inceldom due to the sheer number of Chads, and the amount of landwhales.

If you're not a native English speaker in the US everyone will be able to tell, it cucks me so hard in making youtube videos

At least I don't slip up and say "live" like "leve"

In terms of recorded usage of related words in English, mama is from 1707, mum is from 1823mummy in this sense from 1839, mommy 1844, momma 1852, and mom 1867.

mrhaircut33 said:
How r ur car bombings, muslim infiltration, stabbings going faggot?

>when you have to compare everyday crime in the US to terrorism in Europe

I prefer to call her bitch

SOMCEL said:
Lmfao mum is the correct spelling you dumbass amerifag.
7339er said:

7339er said:

I lived in London for 3 months last summer and in the first month and a half had to check in with my school to make sure I didn't die in an incident four different times. There were kids who never left our dorm because of all the terrorism Going on. UK fags gotta stop Thisbe superiority complex over Americans, you guys have no idea what America ian actually like. You only see the extremes here so the whole world thinks we're stupid , I don't know If it's  jealousy or what. Also, London I s about terrible city for incels so fuck the uk

7339er said:

Europe still hasn't had a fuck up the magnitude of 9/11, tho.

It's over for celcels and fuk murica

mrhaircut33 said:
UK fags gotta stop Thisbe superiority complex over Americans

mrhaircut33 said:
Nah we're the best

bfl.gif

for real though, don't compare acid attacks (where peoples eyes sting a little bit but noone will die) to 50+ death mass shootups. it makes your point laughable.

It's 'mum' in the UK you illiterate faggot. Not all of us are from the USA

Dialectcels are screwed.

It's over for singlemomcels

Lol @ that ''language'', lmao, it' s like the neanderthal of English(should be named American anyway). You know it's over when foreigner can understand ebonics and southern accent more than your noises coming trough your shit teeth and deformed face, lmao. You deserve replacement and more child groomings, fucking lol @ that Soviet style shithole, Islam is coming and will kill that incel of Anglos.

I only use the superior, mammy.

what the fuck is this thread lol