Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over its over for moneycels, careercels, and retirementcels

After you retire you must fastfoodmax. If not you will be alive in your 80s hating your earthly body. Go be with the lord once you've turned 65

After you retire you must fastfoodmax. If not you will be alive in your 80s hating your earthly body. Go be with the lord once you've turned 65
whats wrong with living over 100???

Luckily I have a fallback. I can mooch off my dad's propertybuxx if I need to.

The fact that your joints will be so worn down that you move at a snail's pace, your memory is gone
not if you are healthy, fuck i have that many years where i can play chess and beat the little kids

This only applies to the lucky NPCs who got money, and can't min max it accordingly.

I dont really have to worry my dad will give me the properties he owns.... but no matter how rich you are, if you dont know how to manage your money you will be left with nothing.

I dont really have to worry my dad will give me the properties he owns.... but no matter how rich you are, if you dont know how to manage your money you will be left with nothing.
Same. Planning is everyrhing.