Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's over for men under 5'9

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Non-NT rights activist, spergcel, NT destroyer
★★★★★
I am a 5'5 manlet who's never experienced how a woman's touch feel like and I will probably never experience it anyway. Daily reminder that you will be judged by girls only because of your height even if your face looks good It's over for you. Being born tall is like being born a winner you will never experience hardships that we do and everyone will respect and treat you good just because you're tall.

Your personality is the problem. Take 10 showers and approach a million foids.

Pretty good and relatable post. I've also noticed that tall men in general just get more respect from everyone while shortcels such as myself have always been ridiculed and considered fools and barely anyone could take us serious. It's over.

As someone who is a curry plus 5'6 in a western country, I feel this.

But tbf if you have a model or chad face, statusmaxxed bc you are rich or a actor or you are prince of charming and have a big social circle you MIGHT get away with it.

But for the average Manlet its over

I am a 5'5 manlet who's never experienced how a woman's touch feel like and I will probably never experience it anyway. Daily reminder that you will be judged by girls only because of your height even if your face looks good It's over for you. Being born tall is like being born a winner you will never experience hardships that we do and everyone will respect and treat you good just because you're tall.
Water is wet in the nicest way possible.

Face > Hight > anything else

Prove me wrong

As someone who is a curry plus 5'6 in a western country, I feel this.

But tbf if you have a model or chad face, statusmaxxed bc you are rich or a actor or you are prince of charming and have a big social circle you MIGHT get away with it.

But for the average Manlet its over
I am literally the average manlet. I'm not rich nor have a chad face. I've noticed that God tends to give you a lot but sadly he takes a lot MORE. No girl will ever take me serious with this height they will always look down upon me for being so pathetic.

Face > Hight > anything else

Prove me wrong
While face is important as well I would have to disagree. I've seen ugly tall guys with 10/10 stacies. Some foids are so stupid that they would date you JUST because of your height.

I am literally the average manlet. I'm not rich nor have a chad face. I've noticed that God tends to give you a lot but sadly he takes a lot MORE. No girl will ever take me serious with this height they will always look down upon me for being so pathetic.
jap its trurly over for us, unless you are those lucky 5% of manlets that somehow ascend without paying a hooker

But what has god to do with it lol?

jap its trurly over for us, unless you are those lucky 5% of manlets that somehow ascend without paying a hooker

But what has god to do with it lol?
Because nearly everything about me is average BUT my fucking height.

Because nearly everything about me is average BUT my fucking height.

If you are a normie except your height, you might betabuxx then or marry one of those desperate 35-40 years old used up foids who tried to chase chads but failed, if you get older (maybe even now). With luck you dont have to raise chads bastard/s. Tho you need a good career for that or atleast be a good provider

If you are a normie except your height, you might betabuxx then or marry one of those desperate 35-40 years old used up foids who tried to chase chads but failed, if you get older (maybe even now). With luck you dont have to raise chads bastard/s. Tho you need a good career for that or atleast be a good provider
I've been a NEET for a few months but I will soon become a wagie (being a NEET sucks) or I will join the military. I was too stupid in High School to chase any careers so here's that. The military does sound way better than being a NEET or a wagecuck. :feelshehe:

What’s your ethnicity? That plays a big role

What’s your ethnicity? That plays a big role
White Eastern European. Girls here are even bigger whores than the ones in the West brother do not let some retards who's never been here tell you that "muh tradwives" and how easy it is here to date fool you.

White Eastern European. Girls here are even bigger whores than the ones in the West brother do not let some retards who's never been here tell you that "muh tradwives" and how easy it is here to date fool you.
Oh I’m sorry about that also yea the Eastern European being trad thing is kinda dumb. It’s just more homogenous but it’s very atheist and progressivism will hit it hard.

I've been a NEET for a few months but I will soon become a wagie (being a NEET sucks) or I will join the military. I was too stupid in High School to chase any careers so here's that. The military does sound way better than being a NEET or a wagecuck. :feelshehe:
Cant judge what type you are. Neetdom is nice, but some men get worse while being neet and need a job. Im a neet btw. Also I wouldnt give my life away for a System that treats me like shit and got me into this position in the first place, but your choice

Anyway without a good career as a manlet your chances droped into negative area

Oh I’m sorry about that also yea the Eastern European being trad thing is kinda dumb. It’s just more homogenous but it’s very atheist and progressivism will hit it hard.
Only fucking retards believe that dating here is easy and that the girls here are so dumb that they would even date a manlet. No they look for TALL and intimidating men. You would be surprised how many incels there are here. Literally a shithole infested with mentally ill people whom already gave up on life. I see them every single day people who gave up already, people who would prefer death over life. Life here fucking SUCKS.

Cant judge what type you are. Neetdom is nice, but some men get worse while being neet and need a job. Im a neet btw. Also I wouldnt give my life away for a System that treats me like shit and got me into this position in the first place, but your choice

Anyway without a good career as a manlet your chances droped into negative area
not doing anything all day and staying in front of the screen is worse than anything else that life has to offer. There are some people that genuine enjoy being that way but that's nothing more but a self destruction.

not doing anything all day and staying in front of the screen is worse than anything else that life has to offer. There are some people that genuine enjoy being that way but that's nothing more but a self destruction.
I kind of can live that life, but idk its not that it bothers me, I just get bored and feel life has to offer more than videogames, anime and hentai. I will try therapy next year and try to go out more even if it is just grocery shopping for my parents.

But in the end everything is self destruction for us incels and just a way to cope. Flipping burgers for the rest of your life is just as bad

I kind of can live that life, but idk its not that it bothers me, I just get bored and feel life has to offer more than videogames, anime and hentai. I will try therapy next year and try to go out more even if it is just grocery shopping for my parents.

But in the end everything is self destruction for us incels and just a way to cope. Flipping burgers for the rest of your life is just as bad
Therapy was literally made to make you even more depressed It won't help you in any way. What would help you is getting your body in shape and listening to music that you truly enjoy. And you as a NEET that's not something hard for you unless you are fat as fuck who also needs diets and all sort of special treatments in order to lose weight. I've never in my entire life even had a thought to go to a therapist. I've had mental breakdowns, panic attacks even as a teenager but I've always known that therapy is a scam. I've mastered how to bottle up my emotions and break down in the shower once in 3 or 4 months when It starts to become too much to handle.

Sorry about all that bro
Only fucking retards believe that dating here is easy and that the girls here are so dumb that they would even date a manlet. No they look for TALL and intimidating men. You would be surprised how many incels there are here. Literally a shithole infested with mentally ill people whom already gave up on life. I see them every single day people who gave up already, people who would prefer death over life. Life here fucking SUCKS.

Im 187cm and still a friendless Virgin

Therapy was literally made to make you even more depressed It won't help you in any way. What would help you is getting your body in shape and listening to music that you truly enjoy. And you as a NEET that's not something hard for you unless you are fat as fuck who also needs diets and all sort of special treatments in order to lose weight. I've never in my entire life even had a thought to go to a therapist. I've had mental breakdowns, panic attacks even as a teenager but I've always known that therapy is a scam. I've mastered how to bottle up my emotions and break down in the shower once in 3 or 4 months when It starts to become too much to handle.
see thats the problem. You never tried it so how can you know? Ofc you dont have to try everything to know what is bad and good for you, but visiting a therapist once or twice a year to see if it works doesnt do any harm and as a neet cmon you have much freetime anyway. Therapy isnt some sort of magic that is gonna fix everything for you, but its still better than nothing and honestly when I tried my first therapy session it didnt do too much, but it feels good to talk to someone about stuff you cant with anyone in real life. Sadly my first therapist was bad so I stopped going, bc my mum dragged me to one that is actually for children lmao, but I will try next year again with a better one

Also idk Im skinny bc depression makes me have low appetite plus I have that bodytype where I dont gain weight so idc about working out, because when I tried going to the gym for 5 months, I didnt enjoyed it too much and lost motivation to go there.

While face is important as well I would have to disagree. I've seen ugly tall guys with 10/10 stacies. Some foids are so stupid that they would date you JUST because of your height.
Ban “tallcels” @Incelius Savage