Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's over for me

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★★★
Can't accept that's my life...

It is what it is.

Take a shower

I remember trying so hard. Gym, eating right, did my hair regularly. Lmao all for nothing.

There's a certain contentness with knowing you've tried it all though. I never have thoughts like "Oh if I did this then....", because I left no room for those things. I tried it all.

Never get up bro. You'll make it.

trying is retarded when youre a genetic deadend

JFL I will never forget when I spent three months of doing semen retention, cold showers, 300 pushups a day, walking everywhere, getting sun, and eating clean, only for me to see my oneitis and she still rejected me. And when she turned me down it wasn’t a soft rejection, she looked offended that I even asked her. She proceeded to then choose her fast Irish boyfriend over me. I then realized that this fat nigger can pull while I can’t, and that means I’m uglier than the fat nigger. Years later she’s still dating and I’m sitting at home smoking cigarettes all day and doomscrolling

It's not over for you bro.......

Because it never began 30 or younger