Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It’s over for me.

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★★★
The rope is near and I’ve accepted the fact that I will always remain a fucking loser. I wasn’t meant to be normal and everyday is a fucking pain.

You may always be a loser, but one day 10 years into the future you can be a loser with android gf who is programmed to love you no matter what. If you rope now you will never see that day.

You may always be a loser, but one day 10 years into the future you can be a loser with android gf who is programmed to love you no matter what. If you rope now you will never see that day.
Roping will end the pain

Roping will end the pain
True. I’ve gotta keep going as long as my mother is here though. I’m the only one she has. After that, it’s likely I will rope

True. I’ve gotta keep going as long as my mother is here though. I’m the only one she has. After that, it’s likely I will rope
I hope we get to fuck a bunch of stacies in heaven…

I hope we get to fuck a bunch of stacies in heaven…
I do as well. Although for me, I just want one Stacy gf in heaven who will love me like crazy. I’d much rather have one loving gf than a bunch of sex without and real relationship.