Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [It's Over for Manlets] If you have to buy kids clothes for you to wear it fucking over for you !!!!!

Cali_Incel

Cali_Incel

IT OVER !!!
★★★★
If you have to buy boys clothes because adult clothes don't fit you as adult if fucking over for you !!!!!

JFL at those on /short who think a woman wants a guy who wears childrens clothing, fucking lmao

Also for skullcels. I have to buy smaller than usual hats for my nut head

how short do you have to be to wear kids clothes?

I can't buy shoes from the men's section. It's over for shoecels.

kek ive béen doing this for years.

So you about 7 to 7.5 shoe size in USA that doesn't sound to bad.
Do American men have small feet? Here in Europe I have noticeably small feet and can't find shoes in the men's section.

Do American men have small feet? Here in Europe I have noticeably small feet and can't find shoes in the men's section.
Really, what country do you live in ? It probably a small selection that probably why. I'm size 11.5 or 12 in USA size and In the USA the most common shoe that sold it's 10 or 10.5.

Last edited:
I kek'd so hard at this 10/10 post OP

I feelsmall small
I feel cute asf

Really, what country do you live in ? It probably a small selection that probably why. I'm size 11.5 or 12 in USA size and In the USA the most common shoe that sold it's 10 or 10.5.
Common as in statistics? How do you know children weren't included in those stats?