Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's over for manlets. "how tall is your boyfriend"

How any manlet without a Chad face remains bluepilled is beyond me.
Manlet with Chadfaces do not make the cut. Just yesterday I saw a guy with hideous facial structure but he had a 7/10 in his arm. Guess what he was around 6 feet.
Is looksmax dead or what
Lookmaxxing may work. But there's no such thing as heightmaxxing. Even if you get limb lengthening surgery people who will know about it will look down more upon you calling out your insecurity.
The male equivalent of most of these girls is like 5ft8. What the fuck are they going to say to their sons when they talk about how girls don't like them because they're short and they don't have male model faces.
The same bluepill shit our moms fed us with all good intentions. If they would have been "No girl wil ever like you and this is me saying as a girl" we would have been much happier.

Last edited:
Its over for manlets

manlet uprising when?

I'm forming shortcel outer haven if nobody else is willing. You may call me big bosscel.

Women are shallow creatures
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

Banned.

5'7 chad mogs every tallcel on this forum.

Jfl over for anyone below 5'10

foids can rot in hell and when the day comes that they need my help I will sit back and watch the carnage unfold with a cold drink in one hand and a nice razor sharp blueberry in the other.

Its a wrap boyos is ovER.