Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Its ovER for manlets!!! Everything under 6 foot isnt human to foids!!!

Moustachcel

Moustachcel

Banned
-
fuck that whore at 0:47

yeah North Korean nuclear missiles are the last hopes

Ok, after watching this video im really believing that being 5' 8" and 5' 9" in USA really affects your SMV.

But a good thing is that foids CANNOT DIFFERENTIATE an legit 6ft tall guy and a 5' 11" or 5' 10" half who claims to be 6ft tall, so things aint thaaaat over for everybody...

Can confirm, being short means people walk over you your entire life, both physically and emotionally.

BE YOURSELF BE CONFIDENT JFL

joe-jonas.jpg

YOUR ABILITY TO KILL OTHER MEN IS EVERTHING. THIS IS THE FUCKING JUNGLE YOU KNUCKLEDRAGGING APES... YOU THOUGHT PEOPLE WERE SOME SAINT SPECIES EXEMPT FROM THE LAWS OF NATURE?? NAH NIGGA ITS THE CONCRETE JUNGLE AND WE’RE JUST PRIMATES.. ITS FUCKIGN LIFE AND DEATH OUT HERE. ALWAYS HAS BEEN, ALWAYS WILL BE!

YOUR ABILITY TO KILL OTHER MEN IS EVERTHING. THIS IS THE FUCKING JUNGLE YOU KNUCKLEDRAGGING APES... YOU THOUGHT PEOPLE WERE SOME SAINT SPECIES EXEMPT FROM THE LAWS OF NATURE?? NAH NIGGA ITS THE CONCRETE JUNGLE AND WE’RE JUST PRIMATES.. ITS FUCKIGN LIFE AND DEATH OUT HERE. ALWAYS HAS BEEN, ALWAYS WILL BE!
Except people don't wanna be put in a cage. Really too bad.

Except people don't wanna be put in a cage. Really too bad.
Thanks to muh opposable thumbs muh bipedal locomotion muh big brain

Just another species of primate. Im not exaggerating of hyperbolizing that line in my signature: murder is the ultimate aphrodisiac. Foids want a guy who can brutally murder other competing men and threatening men with nothing but his body. End of story, nothing else matters except perceived fighting success.

Muhhhhhh

“He makes me feel protected”
“He makes me feel small and fragile”
“I just prefer tall guys”
“I like square jaws and big square chins”
“I like broad shoulders + thin waist”
“I like strong men”
“I like men with big strong hands”

And everting else that isn’t trendy to talk about or that foids can’t quantify: browridge, skull size, wrists, fwhr, zygo width, body hair, etc, etc the list goes on forever

^^ALL fighting success.. all of it...even FACE is a BIG part of fighting success

Thanks to muh opposable thumbs muh bipedal locomotion muh big brain

Just another species of primate. Im not exaggerating of hyperbolizing that line in my signature: murder is the ultimate aphrodisiac. Foids want a guy who can brutally murder other competing men and threatening men with nothing but his body. End of story, nothing else matters except perceived fighting success.

Muhhhhhh

“He makes me feel protected”
“He makes me feel small and fragile”
“I just prefer tall guys”
“I like square jaws and big square chins”
“I like broad shoulders + thin waist”
“I like strong men”
“I like men with big strong hands”

And everting else that isn’t trendy to talk about or that foids can’t quantify: browridge, skull size, wrists, fwhr, zygo width, body hair, etc, etc the list goes on forever

^^ALL fighting success.. all of it...even FACE is a BIG part of fighting success
I was agreeing with you. I don't even know if you're disagreeing or what right now, you type like a speed freak.

I was agreeing with you. I don't even know if you're disagreeing or what right now, you type like a speed freak.
I know u were agreeing.. I’m just venting I guess

Just have a growth hormone problem that causes you to be 8'11" like Robert wadlow theory
Screenshot 2018 11 03 20 09 52

Ragefuel. I wish I could get leg lengthening and then ram my extra long legs down these women's throats.

This is no overstatement, under 6'1 is not even enough.

Every day I go out in germany i get dwarfed by my collegues at work or my friends - and im almost 5'11. Its no joke but most people i encounter are atleast as high as me, many of them are 6'3 and make me feel so subhuman, JFL.
I cant and dont want to know how sub 5'9s feel, i guess id rope....

Oh, look, this thread again :feelswhat:

Even this landwhale will refuse to date a guy below 6 feet.
O6snO1v

Hearing foids talk about short men is always rage fuel to me. They're always so disrespectful towards us and treat us like a joke or pest.

Just have a growth hormone problem that causes you to be 8'11" like Robert wadlow theory View attachment 59604
Look at those foids look at him, they totally want his dick.

Since when what women has to say matter?