Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's over for manlet Dwayne Johnson

Rey_Palpatine

Rey_Palpatine

Banned
-
It's over for Dwayne Johnson he is now on suicide watch. Imagine being 6 foot 5 and being height and width mogged. Dwayne Johnson will now be posting on here about his inceldom.
Dfssddf

Last edited:
I was glad greycels didnt self censor in the other thread, now I am having second thoughts.
What a stupid fucking thread.

Y3hvYdz

I was glad greycels didnt self censor in the other thread, now I am having second thoughts.
What a stupid fucking thread.

View attachment 282709
I never really got that dating pool thing, you'd think 6'2 would be better than 5'10 and not really the same, taller women would be more interested while everything else remaining as the same.

Another example is 5'7 having better chances than a mogger at 6'6 :feelshaha:

Another example is 5'7 having better chances than a mogger at 6'6 :feelshaha:

I am not sure how accurate the chart is honestly. :feelskek:
Still, beyond the sweet spot, both directions go into abomination territory. Makes sense imo.

This doesn't help me at all.

graycels say the darndest things

Cope. Shaq is literally 7ft tall and the other guy has to be like 6'9. Johnson was voted by women as the sexiest man alive a few years back, he can have any stacy.

the other guy is chrles barkley(doyou guys watch sports?) and barkley was known to have an actual height of about 6'5 and be one of the smaller power forwards by height in the nba when he played

The Rock isn't 6'5", he's 6'0" at best. Charles Barkley is 6'4"