Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's over for Londoncels

Unzöl

Unzöl

Banned
-
DV57V5BWsAAgx4t

london is cucked. hopefully brexit stall the degeneracy a bit more until i am ready to move elsewhere.

hopefully brexit stall the degeneracy a bit more
I don't think there is ever going to be an actual brexit, at least not with the current cucked as shit brit gov.

My time living in London was the closest I have ever been to roping.

It is even worse than Denmark.

Happy to have moved to SEA even though all foids who aren't prostitutes ignore me.

Pretty sad what’s happened to London. Used to be the best city in the world all those years ago but now look at it.

How is this in any way related to inceldom?
This is not /pol/ or Stormfront.
Even if London were 100% white, everybody who's an incel now would still be incel then. Stop coping it's not about your face or height.

How is this in any way related to inceldom?
This is not /pol/ or Stormfront.
Even if London were 100% white, everybody who's an incel now would still be incel then. Stop coping it's not about your face or height.

If anything London is better for incels now, as there is higher chance of them being randomly stabbed and dying.

OI GEEZER WELCOME TO FOCKIN SOUF LONDIN M8 ITS THE DOGS BOLLOCKS DOWN ERE INNIT EXCEPT FOR THOSE BLOODY TOWELHEADS N YIDS I TELL YER

Last edited:
I hate London. Too many yuppies, guppies, Stacies, Chads, Tyrones, Chadpreets, (Ethnic) Stacies etc.

Pure suicide fuel. Or rage fuel.

london is cucked. hopefully brexit stall the degeneracy a bit more until i am ready to move elsewhere.
Imagine being such a cuck that you would voluntarily watch genetically superior men that would have bullied you in school go to town on foids that would have never gave you the time of day, still wouldnt and getting off to this event... every single day.

brutal sig tbh i like it

doesnt account for all fappers though as there are 2d fappers who arent cucks or lesbian jerkers