Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It's over for lolicels

PluralSpaceRace

PluralSpaceRace

Disciple of the blackpill
-

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: Elites will stay on their private islands while you rot in a cell. Its beyond over tbh

I wish i was a jewish elite. I would sell my soul to tue devil.

Napoleon on suicide watch.

Well, they do circumcise and are yet another false religion, so those are two legitimate complaints.
I got the tip cut off because of what some stupid senile kike wrote in a story book

Not even once for 3D.
Gona stick to 2D.

IMG 20200415 133318

wish i had a loli to cuddle with rn :(

@Napoleon de Geso thoughts?

OOOOHH HOOOHH

when will it be mine turn for loli creampie

This has nothing to do with lolis, it's about online chatting with 3rd world foidlets.
Thought they made another documentary about how fictional characters should be banned but idc about this.

Brutal tbh they don't give a shit when the pedos are rich

Napoleon is trying really hard to avoid this thread.

Brutal tbh they don't give a shit when the pedos are rich
Normies have the worst mentality. “ I have known John for 20 years, I know he would never do this” or a total deny of facts just because they are famous.

Napoleon is trying really hard to avoid this thread.
There's not much he can say. His foundation of perception gets shitted on 24/7 by reality.

Says using money is cucked.

Rich old men are buying out JB holes while he faps to cartoons in a dark room, looking down on men who's using money to get what he desires most.

Who's actually losing here?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back