Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's over for lefties

• Thread starter NobuNagahirohichi
  • Start date
N

NobuNagahirohichi

Recruit
★★★★
One more irrefutable proof of black pill and that our destinies are determined by genetics. Being left handed is almost guaranteed to completely destroy your life. According to this poll cca 36% incels are left handed which is over 3x higher than general population. There are also several studies saying that 40% of schizophrenics are people with mental disorders are left handed. Lefties live 10 less years than general population, they are more likely to be criminals and also pedophiles.

There are several biblical verses that hint the superiority of right hand over the left hand. Jesus is in the heavens sitting tot the left of God. Also islam favors right hand over left one , for example you should always enter the room with your right foot first , and when you perform ablution, you should wash the right hand before you wash your left hand etc..

SOURCE:

I'm left handed, its over

The only difference it makes is which hand I would use to jerk off.

(Un)surprisingly left-handed.

And if you're a currycel you have to eat with right hand and wipe shit with left hand kek

Thought this was about the political left.

I’m left handed, genetically and mentally inferior and I know it. I should rope immediately. Also notice how most chads are right handed. I rarely ever see left handed chads.

But left-handed people make up for all that by being more likely to go to prison so there's that.

Am left handed, can confirm.

The only difference it makes is which hand I would use to jerk off.
Ironically, I’m right handed but I exclusively fap with my left hand. I am uncomfortable with jerking off with my right.

bullying people just for being left-handed is some ethnostate-tier world problems

Brutal , handedness seems more important than what it looks at first hand ( no pun intended )

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @BataviaCel @wereq

Meme soyence. Every lefty that I have come across in my life has been an NT normaloid. One of them was a literal 7ft chad.

Meme soyence. Every lefty that I have come across in my life has been an NT normaloid. One of them was a literal 7ft chad.
As a non nt non chad lefty it’s so over

Left and right are a pretty poor way to definie someone's political values

Time for lefties to southpawmaxx

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back