Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's over for law abiding citizens

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
My dad just called me to let me know my gangbanger brother just quit his job because his rich, hot girlfriend told him she'd provide for him. She just bought him a brand new 2018 motorcycle for $30,000, she gave him a credit card to pay for him to vacation cross-country, and he doesn't have to work anymore. He's a multiple felon that's been in and out of prison, he's covered in tattoos, he's a drug addict, and he's an abusive asshole that beats the shit out of all of his girlfriends. But he's good looking so he has great personality tee hee.

Yep, biggest suicidefuel there is.

Your brother is a fucking legend.

One litle photo please? we need confirmation of the chad drugseleer

Borrow money from deepweb --> Surgery --> Quit job and pay off debt.
Jk, we're fucked and have to wagecuck unless we invent something. Have fun fucking slaving away boys

I can't take it anymore. Why are people like this enjoying their lives with multiple girlfriends and sex? Why??? Please make sure that he dies in some way. Poison his food or find some other way to finish him.

Last edited:
He's a multiple felon that's been in and out of prison, he's covered in tattoos, he's a drug addict, and he's an abusive asshole that beats the shit out of all of his girlfriends.
Wow, that personality!!!!!! And he respects women so much! Even I’m in love with him #nohomo

I can't take it anymore. Why are people like this enjoying their lives with multiple girlfriends and sex? Why??? Please make sure that he dies in some way. Poison his food or find some other way to finish him.

I hope I never have to see him again. He used to tell me we were going to McDonald's then he'd say he had to make a "quick stop" and make me go to drug deals with him and he'd pull guns on people and shit. I ended up moving out cause he was getting so crazy. He would take advantage of me and basically extort me for money. He tricked me into buying a fucked up car from his friend, telling me he'd help me fix it up, then he stripped it for parts and made me resell it for a loss. When I got my first job he said he wanted to give me a ride to work every day because it wasn't fair to make my grandma drive me, but he wanted $20 every day for gas money to take me 10 minutes down the road. He got pulled over and arrested the first day he drove me to work because he was blasting music and the cops found a gun on him, then he blamed me for getting him arrested because it never would have happened if he didn't have to give me a ride to work.

Life on tutorial mode meeksmaxxing.

no one can deny the thug game

Peep

jeremymeeksmaxxing is legit
I hope I never have to see him again. He used to tell me we were going to McDonald's then he'd say he had to make a "quick stop" and make me go to drug deals with him and he'd pull guns on people and shit. I ended up moving out cause he was getting so crazy. He would take advantage of me and basically extort me for money. He tricked me into buying a fucked up car from his friend, telling me he'd help me fix it up, then he stripped it for parts and made me resell it for a loss. When I got my first job he said he wanted to give me a ride to work every day because it wasn't fair to make my grandma drive me, but he wanted $20 every day for gas money to take me 10 minutes down the road. He got pulled over and arrested the first day he drove me to work because he was blasting music and the cops found a gun on him, then he blamed me for getting him arrested because it never would have happened if he didn't have to give me a ride to work.

My dad just called me to let me know my gangbanger brother just quit his job because his rich, hot girlfriend told him she'd provide for him. She just bought him a brand new 2018 motorcycle for $30,000, she gave him a credit card to pay for him to vacation cross-country, and he doesn't have to work anymore. He's a multiple felon that's been in and out of prison, he's covered in tattoos, he's a drug addict, and he's an abusive asshole that beats the shit out of all of his girlfriends. But he's good looking so he has great personality tee hee.

You know what needs to happEn Right fRiEnd?

Sounds like a psychopath.

The ultimate chad. That is what ALL women are TRULY attracted to. A good looking thug.

jfl thugs, terrorists, rapists, and pedos who setup pedo rings get more pussy than you

Jfl @ still breathing as a subhuman in 2018

People like him get to fuck prime roasties AND live of off welfare provided by Stacey herself. Meanwhile we have to spend 90% of our days wagecucking away. What a farce the modern world has become.

The more violent you are the more attractive you are to femoids.

Thugmaxxing jfl