Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's over for Kim Dotcomcels...

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
Kim Dotcom may be extradited to the USA and they will fucking kill him if this happens. He is an example for all of us incels. As a obvious fatcel he managed to ascend and get 5 children. Had he not done it the way he did his genes would have died with him. I think moneymaxxing combined with thugmaxxing is the only way to make it for an incel.

again with this shit, what the fuck is their problem

I don’t know about this guy, what’s his story

free assange
free kim dotcom

fucking kikes can’t keep doing this

Death to the great satan

As a obvious fatcel..
Cope, fatcel is truly volcel in his case. He is also tall as fuck and has a normie or even slightly above face aside from the chub. Fuck him, I hope he dies in prison.

Mega.nz was god tier before he sold it to the chinks. Nowadays is complete garbage, you can't download shit because there's a ridiculous download limit.

Cope, fatcel is truly volcel in his case. He is also tall as fuck and has a normie or even slightly above face aside from the chub. Fuck him, I hope he dies in prison.

Kike detected

We was a hERo for a while.
May the bandwidth have mERcy on his soul.

His head looks like a fucking egg dude. You can not seriously say he is volcel.
His head looks like a fucking egg mainly due to late 30s norwooding and accumulated fat in the lower regions of his face. Yeah he has a bit of a fivehead and elongated skull, but nothing that would take away from the fact that his face is average+ normie. He is also very tall as stated, and white. If he would have gotten in even semi-shape in his 20s he could have had it pretty easy.

JFL at supporting this male attention whore.

Kike detected
Brainlet alert.