Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

its over for japan bros

EngelCallDell19

EngelCallDell19

Just Be Incel theorist (JBI)
★★★★★
non white immigration is getting to japan, and japanese women dont want to have kids for some fucking reason, kikes said they would replace these noodle lads along with the whites in 2015

Sad, the Japanese are some of my favorite peoples in the world & basically my favorite non-whites.

Politics is a fool’s game, young man. Stick to your books and vidya. :feelsokman:

Politics is a fool’s game, young man. Stick to your books and vidya. :feelsokman:
i couldve sworn you werent grey ranked im retarded

Has been since they allowed foids to vote tbh. Just start handing noodlewhores out to ricecels and force them to fuck. :feelsokman:

all this because stupid fucking foids won't shit out babies

They don’t sell deodorant in Japan (the native gooks lack the genetics for body odor) so living around jeets, nigs, sands etc. must be significantly worse there compared to anywhere else

They have no choice but to import curries and sandniggers

Couldn’t even last a day away from here JFL.

I relate though :feelsrope:

I'll go to Japan and impregnate tons of foids if I have to I will not let Japan meet the same fate as many western european countries it just can't happen.
I don’t think this is anything to panic over at the moment.

Though the pajeet migration wave is recent, non-white migration to Japan has been happening for a while. For the time being it only effects Tokyo afaik, cause that’s the most globohomo cosmopolitan region of Japan. Most cities and rural areas are safe from shitnics :feelsokman:

I was planning to make a thread a while ago but this is exactly why that Johnny Somali guy is based as shit. Sure, his intentions were to be a public nuisance. But for a second, think about the effects of his actions.

Nobody was harmed by his antics, he was a non-violent public nuisance. His actions were also broadcast far and wide. Basically, he tanked the reputation of nigs in Japan, and did it without hurting anyone in the process.

Whether he wanted to or not, dude likely undid YEARS of pro-diversity brainwashing by the American apparatus in Japan. If more people like him go there and do what he did, maybe nips will finally get their T back

This is literally because of that stupid feminist constitution the americans occupiers forced on Japan, which gave women's "rights" and thus destroyed the basic unity of the nation, the family.

I'll go to Japan and impregnate tons of foids if I have to I will not let Japan meet the same fate as many western european countries it just can't happen.
Better hope JBW works anon

I heightmog the average Japanese foid so I have that going for me.
There should a German youth party but of Japan, Japanese youth party or some shit, in ww2 the Germans got German foids and men to mate creating more German born people, the same should be done with Japanese people to protect their kind.