Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Its over for India.

FutureHallOfHanger

FutureHallOfHanger

Recruit
★★★★
I've noticed that the indian people they use for indian advertisements don't even look like indians.
I mean, LOOK at this shit.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOzNEjpbpBU

I was watching a youtube video about the history of MTdew an they mentioned indian MT dew flavors. first thing i noticed is how i've literally never EVER seen an indian person that looks like ANY of these people in the ads. They look middle eastern mixed with european. :feelsUgh:

I can't imagine how brutal that is that the people your country worships and aspires to be aren't even the same phenotype.

Just don't be Indian or Asian

Why exactly do they need an indian male model with blue eyes to advertise mtdew anyways? This guy in the ad has probably never been in the same room as a carb.

I've noticed that the indian people they use for indian advertisements don't even look like indians.

I was watching a youtube video about the history of MTdew an they mentioned indian MT dew flavors. first thing i noticed is how i've literally never EVER seen an indian person that looks like ANY of these people in the ads. They look middle eastern mixed with european. :feelsUgh:

I can't imagine how brutal that is that the people your country worships and aspires to be aren't even the same phenotype.

Dude they literally have whitening creams as a normal product and that guy in the video is in an ad for one, indians literally hate being indian

Does the avg white look like Brad Pitt or Angelina Jolie? I'm white and I look nothing like those two or the average person in advertisments.

I've even met people from Asia who though that all white people were handsome as their perceptions of white people were influenced heavily by what they saw in Hollywood movies, then they come here and realize over 50% of white's are obese/ugly as shit.

Oh look, celebrities in advertisments are more attractive than the average populace. Who could've guessed that?

Why exactly do they need an indian male model with blue eyes to advertise mtdew anyways? This guy in the ad has probably never been in the same room as a carb.
JBW, the marketing team is 100% female

Dude they literally have whitening creams as a normal product and that guy in the video is in an ad for one, indians literally hate being indian
You can see this with Pakistanis. those niggas are literally Indians who either forcefully converted to Islam or did so to escape the Hindu caste system. Many Pakistanis, including a few of my own relatives cope with believing they have Arab/Persian/Turk DNA. When my own DNA test completely proved this wrong(99.7% Indian,0.3% Korean). Those niggas hate being brown and are raised to simp for whites and lightskins.
Oh look, celebrities in advertisments are more attractive than the average populace. Who could've guessed that?
I walked thru streets of Delhi for more than 6 months. I don't believe I saw a single Chad Preet. These Bollywood producers are deceiving Indian foids into thinking Chadpreets exist(they are like 1/100,000 or less) and sexual competition for Indian men is getting worse as a result. Also ofc the shitty gender imbalance from female infanticide isn't helping.

Good looking curries tend to look Med. They probably have British rape baby DNA or got very very very lucky with genetic recombination. True Indians like myself look like the bottom guy.
1AAAFF5E 6936 42F8 82D4 9C61169D7829

Last edited: