Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's over for heightcel

NeverBeenFine

NeverBeenFine

Greycel
Last week I went on a trip to big city and I'm devastated. I always knew I was a manlet 1.7m (5'7), but I thought I was few cm above regular foid, and I'm fucking not. I was walking about 2 hours and 60% of females mogged me and were taller than me. The rest was the same or a bit shorter, of course there were midgets (5'2) but with chads a lot over 6 feet. :feelsbadman:

yep same everytime i go to the grocery store.
Some foids literally tower over me

i get heightmogged to death by africans

Brutal and relatable

yep same everytime i go to the grocery store.
Some foids literally tower over me
Some females were a head taller than me. I thought this type existed only in movies Xd

Last week I went on a trip to big city and I'm devastated. I always knew I was a manlet 1.7m (5'7), but I thought I was few cm above regular foid, and I'm fucking not. I was walking about 2 hours and 60% of females mogged me and were taller than me. The rest was the same or a bit shorter, of course there were midgets (5'2) but with chads a lot over 6 feet. :feelsbadman:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvkQzUN4PN4

That's some really tall foids in your area. Probably white

this is a woman's world