Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's over for Germancels

ropecell

ropecell

Recruit
★★★★
So today and yesterday I went for a walk in the park to watch couples, and it was a brutal black pill eye-opener.
Countless chads with landwhales and sub 5 girls, also quite a lot of german Stacys and Beckies with Chadfugees.
The worst I saw was an 8/10 chad with a huge and ugly landwhale that even I would never ever date.
I went back home, looked into the mirror and this was yet another confirmation: I don't stand a chance here in Germany.
Merkel has literally forced thousands if not millions of German men into inceldom when she opened the borders to the chadfugees invasion in 2015.
The demographic imbalance between males and females among young people is now almost as bad as in China. Except that here we have feminism and hypergamy which means that sub 5 men in Germany never have a chance.
I've decided to leave this shithole as soon as possible and try my luck in SEA. I don't see any other solution. And I've been trying everything here, because I have no success with online dating, I've approached foids on the streets, in waiting lines, at the gym, at work, everywhere. Some rejections were so brootal, that I eventually stopped doing it.

It was something that ALWAYS confused me growing up. Seeing decent looking dudes lower themselves with fat whales because gross pussy is still pussy bro! Disgusting. And people wonder why foids have sky high standards.

Getting cucked by another race is the biggest ragefuell on earth. I hate "refugies" so much it's insane!

You piggies are doing the same to ricecels. You reap what you sow cumskin. Now enjoy a multicultural diverse Europe lmao

You piggies are doing the same to ricecels. You reap what you sow cumskin. Now enjoy a multicultural diverse Europe lmao
I feel bad for ricecels, but here in Germany it is over for me, I have no other choice than to go SEA, I have tried everything. Go complain to Merkel for that.

It was something that ALWAYS confused me growing up. Seeing decent looking dudes lower themselves with fat whales because gross pussy is still pussy bro! Disgusting. And people wonder why foids have sky high standards.

I hate society

So today and yesterday I went for a walk in the park to watch couples, and it was a brutal black pill eye-opener.
Countless chads with landwhales and sub 5 girls, also quite a lot of german Stacys and Beckies with Chadfugees.
The worst I saw was an 8/10 chad with a huge and ugly landwhale that even I would never ever date.
I went back home, looked into the mirror and this was yet another confirmation: I don't stand a chance here in Germany.
Merkel has literally forced thousands if not millions of German men into inceldom when she opened the borders to the chadfugees invasion in 2015.
The demographic imbalance between males and females among young people is now almost as bad as in China. Except that here we have feminism and hypergamy which means that sub 5 men in Germany never have a chance.
I've decided to leave this shithole as soon as possible and try my luck in SEA. I don't see any other solution. And I've been trying everything here, because I have no success with online dating, I've approached foids on the streets, in waiting lines, at the gym, at work, everywhere. Some rejections were so brootal, that I eventually stopped doing it.
Brutal shit. Fuck this parody of a country tbh. According to some articles we have a 20% surplus of men between 12-35, of course it's over. Fuck the politicians who enabled that bullshit and now complain about the results (like incels or political extremism), this is the logical consequence of doing shit like this, you condemned millions of German (and allochthonous) men to lifes of utter loneliness and despair and now you become angry when you read something vile/hateful on the Internet after destroying the lifes of these people?

Unironically, nothing more than contempt against women/society in Europe. Am with you in the sense that I think that this shithole has no future (and rightfully so), I also feel no loyalty anymore for the European (disg)race. Nothing more than NEETmaxxing (the money is better in your pockets than in the pockets of politicians/women/migrants and morals are dead anyways) or emigrating is a remotely acceptable outcome in that complete farce of a country.

And btw you see almost no looksmatched German couples anymore, either German high-tier normies with landwhales or Asia foids (thanks to JBWmaxxing, which also only works for normies) or German women with migrants. It's sickening to see that shit, to know that you are undesirable in your own fucking country and that the best you can hope for is sex with an STD-ridden whore in a third-world shithole, "just travel around the globe to get pussy, bro" - unironically the most cursed timeline of them all. You cannot even escape it by deliberately avoiding the cities, you see that everywhere. Every tiny little village got affected by globalization. Unironically hope that you can become lucky in another country, man - this parody of a country doesn't even deserve you or any of your efforts, king. Also will not stay here.

Keep us up to date if you locationmaxx, brocel.
Goodspeed.

Keep us up to date if you locationmaxx, brocel.
Goodspeed.
I will, without Covid I would already have done it. I hope that I could ascend in the same way @itsOVER did it.

I will, without Covid I would already have done it. I hope that I could ascend in the same way @itsOVER did it.
Curious about what you'll do in terms of finances over there?

This was never suppoaed to happen. everything was running good . kings were ruling the countries, slaves were beheaded , and foids were listening to men. The white president ruined evrything.

The most brootal scene I remember was two years ago, here in my town. A 9/10, perhaps even 10/10 slayer Chad, 6"2, blond, blue hunter eyes, muscular with good face and bones holding the hand of a short and obese rice whale.
Back then I wasn't black pilled, but I remember asking myself why this guy was dating her.
The truth is men are less pickier when it comes to appearance than women. :blackpill:

The most brootal scene I remember was two years ago, here in my town. A 9/10, perhaps even 10/10 slayer Chad, 6"2, blond, blue hunter eyes, muscular with good face and bones holding the hand of a short and obese rice whale.
Back then I wasn't black pilled, but I remember asking myself why this guy was dating her.
The truth is men are less pickier when it comes to appearance than women. :blackpill:
This is more common than you think

Clownworld :feelsclown:

And here in germany everyone is so fucking tall, average for men is like 5´11 I think:feelsrope:

And here in germany everyone is so fucking tall, average for men is like 5´11 I think:feelsrope:
If you are short it is a death sentence, but being tall alone is not enough. If you are a sub 5, bald or short it is ovER.

Maybe some God will come out of this. Mutts tends to downgrade their parents good looks. Unlike what the media will have you believe with few selected mutts.

A future of ugly mutts. I Can only hope.

Getting cucked by another race is the biggest ragefuell on earth. I hate "refugies" so much it's insane!
Why their countries are either really poor or a war-zone. @Michinomiya Hirohit

Last edited:
Why their countries are either really poor or a war-zone. @Michinomiya Hirohit
Not my problem, they are not entitled to live in my country and f my women.

Never begun for blonde chads

[UWSL]I've approached foids on the streets, in waiting lines, at the gym, at work, everywhere. Some rejections were so brootal, that I eventually stopped doing it.[/UWSL]
Once again proof that cold approach pickup is a total scam

Thats merkelland for you and me

cumskins get mogged by sands

cumskins go to SEA to mog ricecels.

Brutal world we live in

Ethnicization of Europe is BASED. I should congratulate her for opening the borders.

d28.gif

As a Germancel myself I agree that its very hard to find a girl nowadays. If you're not a Chad its over

fuark is it THAT bad?

I mean its not like balding ugly 5'4'' Indian Janitor can get pussy in germany right?

RIGHT?

This is why North Korea is based, if only they had more access to better living conditions and food I wouldn't mind living there

why German foids be with sand niggers while germany is full of tall white chads

It's been over for Germancels since 1945.

lol been over since 1945.

This is what happens when male/female ratio is globally fucked the way it is right now. Men are now fighting over ugly landwhales just to have some sort of access to a pussy, no matter how hideous she is. It's sad and pathetic. Yet I still read comments from retards who say that they only want to breed sons and contribute to even greater sausagefest, like a mindless braindead morons that they are.

At least white men can find solace in SEA, but if you're a ricecel or a currycel then it's fucking over for you, just lmfao it's over beyond over for you buddy boyo. Not only you have to compete against your own local sausagefest but now have to fight off foreigners as well. What a sick clown world we live in.

What did you expect was going to happen when 1-35 age group has 1.2/1 gender ratio? Millions of men literally have no pussy available for them, and there is no World War 3 to kill off the cock surplus. Yet the retards in government look at it and say "that's fine nothing to worry about keep importing those male refugees"

is happening with germany the same thing happened to japan, thank hirohito for attacking pearl harbor and screwing the war :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
Germany is becoming more and more a shithole at an alarming speed. And they recently had the audacity to call Austria a banana republic lol (though I'm afraid we are down the same road, just a bit slower :feelsbadman:).

I heard SEA works for whites, since they're fakecel anyways.