Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

its over for gen z

D

Despicablecel

Mythic
★★
foids who would otherwise have merely a few thousand followers on insta are now going viral on fagtok. Tiktok trends are way more sexual than insta trends ever were. Not to mention if they have more than 10k followers they can easily farm money off onlyfans.

I've heard that zoomer sluts will reject a guy if he doesn't have any social media or enough followers

Last edited:
I've heard that zoomer sluts will reject a guy if he doesn't any any social media or enough followers
it's been like that for ages ngl but now having social media is compulsory even if you're htn

Social media is for fags

I've heard that zoomer sluts will reject a guy if he doesn't any any social media or enough followers
*Reject a normie if he doesn't have a social media.

Chad will be that mysterious guy who doesn't need social media to express his heightfidence.

I deleted my insta few years ago becuse I'm boycotting soyciety and it's mediums of lies.

foids who would otherwise have merely a few thousand followers on insta are now going viral on fagtok. Tiktok trends are way more sexual than insta trends ever were. Not to mention if they have more than 10k followers they can easily farm money off onlyfans.
Bro it's been over since we were like 10 years old and instagram came out

tiktok has made things worse but yea
You ever wonder how attractive gen bravo is going to be just being solely the genetics of Chad and Becky and Stacy?

You ever wonder how attractive gen bravo is going to be just being solely the genetics of Chad and Becky and Stacy?
the mum's genetics matter so they wont be chads but they'll certainly be taller

Lots of underages girls do tiktok live it's good they're always fit as well
ive saved like 1000+ videos and i don't follow because that's cucked. They're indistinguishable enough for me to not care about seeing them in my following feed.

It was over before it even began. Zoomer obsession with nigger culture meant that if you didn't have expensive clothes you'd end up ignored and ridiculed. Then social media came and if you didn't have an expensive phone nobody wanted to and out.

It was over way before Tik Tok. Zoomers have always been little shits.

It's cope. If you are a chad - they don't care about anything else.
Well yeah, chad never gets rejected since there's no reason to until she meets a bigger chad

ive saved like 1000+ videos and i don't follow because that's cucked. They're indistinguishable enough for me to not care about seeing them in my following feed.
I talk shit with the on live and sometimes they laugh and sometimes they block me it's funny

I've heard that zoomer sluts will reject a guy if he doesn't have any social media or enough followers
It's brutal for incels, I have no chance because I would have to resort to buying followers and a foid could quickly realise that is fake

You can also join engagement groups with randoms and you just like and comment on each others post but JFL at that and also the foid would realise it is fake eventually

It's brutal for incels, I have no chance because I would have to resort to buying followers and a foid could quickly realise that is fake

You can also join engagement groups with randoms and you just like and comment on each others post but JFL at that and also the foid would realise it is fake eventually
Every relationship has to be put on display with social media like reality TV. It's another form of bragging to improve your reputation and influence.

Every relationship has to be put on display with social media like reality TV. It's another form of bragging to improve your reputation and influence.
Yeah and I am nothing to brag about either

It just sucks, even if I was a normie or whatevr and had some followers I dont want to do social media posting and stuff but thats how the world is, where does a guy like me that doesnt like social media even find a girlfriend, its so hopeless

Social media is creating a culture where any foid can be worshipped as a goddess which is clearly extremely detrimental to their psyche and will probably cause the collapse of western society. This is why we NEED to treat women like chattel. They are extremely narcissistic creatures and will let any praise or positive reinforcement go to their heads instantly. They aren't capable of understanding virtue unless forced to practice it.

I need to find a way to make 1000 bucks online a month

Can tell from experience, when i was 19 and bluepilled i got rejected because I didnt have insta or shit. Still dont besides Snap.

I dont watch these dumb Dopamin reels nor do I post pics of me, like who wants to see some LTN Loser do...i dont even know lol?

I literally had my first selfi because 2 dudes from highschool wanted to do it with me at age 16 and still like...whats the fucking point?

Can tell from experience, when i was 19 and bluepilled i got rejected because I didnt have insta or shit. Still dont besides Snap.

I dont watch these dumb Dopamin reels nor do I post pics of me, like who wants to see some LTN Loser do...i dont even know lol?

I literally had my first selfi because 2 dudes from highschool wanted to do it with me at age 16 and still like...whats the fucking point?
Not being terminally online is a red flag to zoomerettes :feelsclown: